ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ive said it before even before all these restock, no more than $250 for me... :lol:

I'd be a richer man if I had listened. Oh well. At least my 9/15 production date Cream's are of a different shade! Lol. Placebo effect?

Undercutting war is real, Size 10 for $245 on goat lol
The official shoe of retail Tuesday next week. 
laugh.gif

Man. Saw a restock on FNL/FL early this morning at work but I forgot my cards at home this morning. Wanted to grab my first pair of UB (Core Black)
mean.gif
wait, you're only talking about core blacks for the FNL restock right? finishline never sold creams/navys before right?

Has been fun watching the Chalk prices steadily drop on GOAT over the past week. This time last week pretty much every pair on there was listed over $500...

What time do stores normally get shipments my local footlocker said they were getting them Thursday but didn't say a time

Guarantee there will be a line now since people are hearing about this. Go early and prepare to wait possibly a few hours for them to hit the sales floor.
Yeah im heading there early just in case. One of the dudes i spoke to had no idea about them getting them Thursday. Someone in here said they spoke to an employee and confirmed it. Hopefully it wont be too crazy.

Back
Top Bottom