ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lemme know too they said they only have navy but we know to not trust employees
So I called before I get there, asking about the cream/chalks. Worker acts like he's never heard of them and saying, oh no, we don't have anything like that in or haven't got anything like that in. So I walk in, didn't tell them I had called, just played it cool, asked if they had any creams in stock. Told them a different store told me that their store had my size in stock. Worker said No, that they sold out, and only got a couple in size 9 and 10 in, and that's all apparently. I didn't ask how many exactly or anything. So then I hit the worker with the sku, asked if he could look it up. Said nothing in the area. Not sure if it was the same guy that answers the phone, but had a different demeanor. Worker did say they got a full restock of white UB's tho.

Last edited:

Good tip from a special NT member. Thanks bruh
pimp.gif
Seriously dude....... This thread has gotten so ridiculous.
Almost as bad as the dude with like 12 pairs of size 12 Creams. Like a shoe armageddon is on the horizon or something. 
laugh.gif

So I called before I get there, asking about the cream/chalks. Worker acts like he's never heard of them and saying, oh no, we don't have anything like that in or haven't got anything like that in. So I walk in, didn't tell them I had called, just played it cool, asked if they had any creams in stock. Worker said No, that they sold out, and only got a couple in size 9 and 10 in. I didn't ask how many exactly or anything. So them I hit the worker with the sku, asked if he could look it up. Said nothing in the area. Not sure if it was the same guy that answers the phone, but had a different demeanor. Worker did say they got a full restock of white UB's tho.

They're for sure backdooring. Grimey workers

Well 20% discount off each pair 153. Each. Sell for 255 each. Around $600 profit. You almost had it.

Military is 20%?

Still, cant stand resellers.
laugh.gif

Theres a few dudes like alp who have crafted themselves and then theres those (new) cornballs who think they got it and do reselling crap like this.
The worst is when "resellers" cry foul because they couldn't clean out inventory. Kinda like that tool that whined on Twitter to Adidas about people having packages forwarded during the Yeezy release. Typically they're the biggest babies of them all. 

This is getting out of hand...  I looked at the thread at like 11pm (PST) last night.  And now this.  What did I miss?

God damn it. Folks walking out with full size runs, Damn You. 
mad.gif

This Cream drop too stressful. I don't even want them ***** anymore. 

nah, j/k I still want them. 

Last edited:
The bay is flooded with creams now.. prices dropping pretty quick. I don't understand how they can let someone walk in and buy 6 pairs. That's just crazy lol

Little bit off topic of the Cream talk, but does anyone know if there's custom duty if you buy from Farfetch? There wasn't any shipping cost but would they charge me once the item gets to the US?

Thanks!

Was up there earlier and they didnt have them yet, good to see they do now. I already copped elsewhere tho.

Literally minutes after I walked out of the store with my pair, the worker said one guy came in and bought all of their stock. Crazy. I was in the mall maybe for a total of 15 minutes.. Good thing you already found a pair.

Military is 20%?

Still, cant stand resellers. :lol:

Theres a few dudes like alp who have crafted themselves and then theres those (new) cornballs who think they got it and do reselling crap like this.

Welp, I'm new then. You right. Don't get me wrong now, I need a personal solebox 11. If I find a crazy individual willing to trade, I'm not going to decline that offer.

The bay is flooded with creams now.. prices dropping pretty quick. I don't understand how they can let someone walk in and buy 6 pairs. That's just crazy lol
And hopefully online restock very soon... ADC, Villa, KUSA etc.... so those fake *** NTresellers will pretty much make $10 on each pair.... 

Anyway, thx for not helping me NT... I'll def do the same now...

Back
Top Bottom