ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ Here we go again
laugh.gif

Just when I thought there would be no more restocks on creams Champs last week and FL this week I'm assuming FA will get pairs soon as well

I've seen them at any FA with Flight attached.

FA with Flights attached are receiving them - supposedly. I say supposedly because I don't work there.
When I was checking Champ's daily for the Cream restock an employee from FA told me if Champ's received them, FTL would most likely get them a week or so after - which they did. He went on to say if the pattern held true, they would receive them a week or two after FTL.

This pic was taken at a FA for those that have never seen UBs in-store there...
View media item 1979571

FA with Flights attached are receiving them - supposedly. I say supposedly because I don't work there.
When I was checking Champ's daily for the Cream restock an employee from FA told me if Champ's received them, FTL would most likely get them a week or so after - which they did. He went on to say if the pattern held true, they would receive them a week or two after FTL.

This pic was taken at a FA for those that have never seen UBs in-store there...

Yeah, the FA with Flight here in Santa Monica has a bunch of UBs and a surprising large selection of Gel Lytes 

I wrote some post earlier yesterday about Green Acres, slandering who posted the info

BUT because of you, I was able to go to the FTL there and go in 
nthat.gif

Manager told me he wasnt sure if they were gonna get them in.....but then was like but yo ill put the smallest size on the side for you IF they come in. Come back at 330 my guy. I was like 500 my g.

I came back at 230 bc i didnt trust em. And shorty was like yoooo b we got em. And young manager put them aside for you god. Iwas like yoooo ma blessings 500

Then I had to get another pair for my boy but whole staff came at me like WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHOA

1 per person

After they calmed down, they was like yo take your coat off my guy and come back in 30 min, manager told me he hold down the 9.5 for me. I was like ima take a shower brb

I came back in 20 min bc i didnt trust them

No coat on and lookie behind the registers they already had me set. I was so hyped I told shorty yo ma give me those adidas socks right there. thats like a $20 dinner date

The 3rd pair was the joint i got from champs last week. I was gonnna exchange for a 9.5 but then i forgot champs =/= FTL so my boy getting the 10. My girl getting the 8. My myself geting the 9.5

Last edited:

I wrote some post earlier yesterday about Green Acres, slandering who posted the info

BUT because of you, I was able to go to the FTL there and go in 
nthat.gif

Manager told me he wasnt sure if they were gonna get them in.....but then was like but yo ill put the smallest size on the side for you IF they come in. Come back at 330 my guy. I was like 500 my g.

I came back at 230 bc i didnt trust em. And shorty was like yoooo b we got em. And young manager put them aside for you god. Iwas like yoooo ma blessings 500

Then I had to get another pair for my boy but whole staff came at me like WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

WHOA

1 per person

After they calmed down, they was like yo take your coat off my guy and come back in 30 min, manager told me he hold down the 9.5 for me. I was like ima take a shower brb

No coat on and lookie behind the registers they already had me set. I was so hyped I told shorty yo ma give me those adidas socks right there. thats like a $20 dinner date

The 3rd pair was the joint i got from champs last week. I was gonnna exchange for a 9.5 but then i forgot champs =/= FTL so my boy getting the 10. My girl getting the 8. My myself geting the 9.5

What kind of perfection did I just read.

@RFX45 added sizing information and people still ask sizing questions. I swear it's half of these new post. It wouldn't move nearly as fast if people read.

BUT because of you, I was able to go to the FTL there and go in :nthat:

View media item 1992481

WHOA

1 per person

You shouldn't have said where you got them from my dude. Some cats in here will for sure rat that store out and miss up your shoe hold next time.

Back
Top Bottom