ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They sold out last night. Got a pair around 8 pm. Tried to get a half size bigger 5 min later and they were gone
I had a feelin they had em since no one answered the phone lol. 

Why the 5 mins later? Were they strict on limit per?

I had a feelin they had em since no one answered the phone lol. 

Why the 5 mins later? Were they strict on limit per?
Nah the adidas workers grabbed 6 pairs and I think they took the rest tbh. Dude who was working there was mad at me like I took his size.

Uncaged Creams... tempted af to do this.
I'll do it once I get creams for under retail... 
laugh.gif

Nah the adidas workers grabbed 6 pairs and I think they took the rest tbh. Dude who was working there was mad at me like I took his size.
Damn. Glad I didn't bother yesterday then. Congrats on your pair. Hope you did cop his size lol.

So my whites from the Adidas restock on Friday just came in. Anyone else notice that the picture on the box has white soles?
I wouldn't put any stock into that label image. (Same product image on my old GR white box)  It could be as innocuous as saving on printing ink/toner.  The product images on the 3M and Mystery Greys are wonky as well. (Silver heel cup on the 3M, and blue heel cup on the MG box)

Last edited:
I don't even know if they're really getting a shipment tomorrow at 34st. Some users here reported there were 12 pairs in store yesterday while others and different stores are saying tomorrow.... I'm stopping by again today to find out.

Back
Top Bottom