ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody have an idea how much a sz 10 HS would go for? My pair from SNS just arrived and i'm not really sure how I like them yet.

No feelings hurt, you just called me out tryna  check me on calling a dude out for his foolery.

this is not my email where I have to respond to everyone that tags me or comments my comment.

New user used NT info, shined it on all NT users that are still hoping to find ONE pair. What good is the info if it's already sold out or didn't even bother to look.

Obviously he ate and didn't bother to go to the other stores if he wanted to help fellow NTers.
Sorry for not wanting to take the train up to 125th Street from Times Square after being able to make a pretty reasonable inference. Gave info on the situation at Times Square Champs and the sizing/inventory situation there, and even offered to oop someone a pair; if that's not helping I don't know what is
nah we know you were trying to help and meant no harm. some dudes just have poor reading comprehension. dont mind him.

thanks for giving info and trying to help.

I'll take care of those sns UB for you
happy.gif
Sorry to burst your bubble but they're not the SNS UBs lol. They're HS UBs that I happened to get from SNS. 

Finally joined the boost fam with the chalks today! pretty hyped!

Like another poster said, lakewood mall has some pairs left at footlocker. Then the guy at champs said they were getting their shipment tomorrow. 

:D

Damn, your first pair of Ultra Boosts are the Creams? You lucked out lol. Great first pair :smile:

Back
Top Bottom