ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do 3Ms fit like whites or more like creams?

I'm a 11 in whites and got a 11 in creams but feel like there's a little extra space and that I could've gotten away with a 10.5 in Creams.

Last edited:
This thread jumped 20 pages again. Hard to be in a different time zone plus im in a vacation so I cant go through 20 pages. Still creams and some matches code?

Do 3Ms fit like whites or more like creams?

I'm a 11 in whites and got a 11 in creams but feel like there's a little extra space and that I could've gotten away with a 10.5 in Creams.

And do Chalks fit like Core Blacks? Haha....the NT fam has answered that before for me...but to refresh, please. Its taking me so long to get my hands on these, i forgot.

For those in LA, Creams were still in stock at Santa Monica 30 minutes ago when I was there. Not sure what sizes. Champs SM had 11.5 and larger they said.

Stopped by champs in Lakewood. Guy told me they restocked today and are done with any restocks. Not sure how accurate that is though. Still looking for that 8.5 smh.

Last edited:
hi guys, need some advice here. 

if i wear core blacks and olives in 8.5, would i fit (comfortably) in 8 for creams? i have narrow feet and the core blacks/olives are snug but for length.. i'd have about 1/4 inch of space at the toe area.

if i wear core blacks and olives in 8.5, would i fit (comfortably) in 8 for creams? i have narrow feet and the core blacks/olives are snug but for length.. i'd have about 1/4 inch of space at the toe area.
IMO go with the same size as your core blacks. I wear 10.5 in all UBs. Creams are no exception imo. Especially if the 8.5 are snug, do not go down.

IMHO, it would be too tight. I have both the Chalks and the Base Greens and they fit very similar.

Just now at a Footlocker ATL

Size 11 on display. This is at Stonecrwst Mall

I was thinking about using my military discount and buying them out like Tang, but I don't resell. I hope y'all can eat.
Damn.  I might have to stop by.  I drive past to and from work.  Ffffffffffffffffffffffff....I don't get off until 6am tho...might have to kill 4 hrs lmao.

Last edited:
Was away from a computer for 4 hours and missed 400 posts.

You think this thread is bad now, wait until 3M's restock.  This thread will be impossible to keep up on.

Back
Top Bottom