ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1997063

Wore these yesterday ... The boost is like nothing I've ever had before.

However, I feel like they run big. Maybe a half size too big. Really bothering me.

Need to find in a 12.5 or 12 now ... Help!

Let me guess uncopped a 13 and they feep a lil big and can look a lil big thays kinda how I feel about my navy ub right now

Those Y3 UBs had so much potential man. Pretty difficult to get the sock look incorrect imo. 
Those Y-3 UBs are hideous. Epic fail imo.
Yeah all the shoes in this new "Y-3 Sport" line are pretty weak to me. Some of the clothes are dope but not at retail.

Getting rid of primeknit on the UB just seems contradictory, not really into the leather/rubber toebox thing they're doing.

Has anyone in the DMV area hit on the cream restock? Trying the Montgomery mall today

Montgomery sold out. I would try fredricksburg's footlocker if you're willing to make the drive. I Copped my size 10 around 7pm last night. They still had sizes 10-12 when I left.

Let me guess uncopped a 13 and they feep a lil big and can look a lil big thays kinda how I feel about my navy ub right now
I can go size 13 in asics and some new balance but not UB, that toe is extendo extendo! They are like 13.5.

Last edited:
Anybody else's ultraboost smell worse than other shoes? I feel like mine have the most odor so I was wondering if anybody has any good foot odor sprays of anything to keep the smell away? Thanks in advance.

And yes I wear socks with them

Last edited:
Anybody else's ultraboost smell worse than other shoes? I feel like mine have the most odor so I was wondering if anybody has any good foot odor sprays of anything to keep the smell away? Thanks in advance.

And yes I wear socks with them

You could try a few things:

~ Stick dryer sheets inside your shoes after each wear.
~ Wash your shoes and replace the insole.
~ Scrub your feet with soap.

Last edited:
Montgomery sold out. I would try fredricksburg's footlocker if you're willing to make the drive. I Copped my size 10 around 7pm last night. They still had sizes 10-12 when I left.

Montgomery mall and tysons corner were washed

Back
Top Bottom