ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol people don't want them to sit with all the restock/shipments that keep coming in. I've seen at least two users over on Reddit selling at that price.

Apparently size 14's can only be found via ADC online releases. I have been looking all over for a pair of creams in the Bay Area, and have had the same luck as you. Ill keep you posted if I learn anything different.
I found a pair at champs. They might get 1 14 out of the entire shipment. These do run a bit big though, like someone else said about 1/4 than usual. If your borderline 13/14 I would get the 13. Also there was one size 14 on eBay but dude wanted 300 plus, can't recall. Finding a size 14 is about twice as hard as 8-11 sizes. Plus resellers know that and charge for it

Damn, somebody said Finishline had some stock in-store as well.... wtf??

Any folks in SF happen to swing by Westfield SF FTL/Champs/Finishline today? 
frown.gif

Damn, somebody said Finishline had some stock in-store as well.... wtf??

Any folks in SF happen to swing by Westfield SF FTL/Champs/Finishline today? :frown:

I was there this morning, no creams in sight. Champs did have the navys and core blacks though.

The thirst is real out here. Saw some older lady walk into champs and show an employee creams on her phone asking "if she had these shoes?" Lol

I found a pair at champs. They might get 1 14 out of the entire shipment. These do run a bit big though, like someone else said about 1/4 than usual. If your borderline 13/14 I would get the 13. Also there was one size 14 on eBay but dude wanted 300 plus, can't recall. Finding a size 14 is about twice as hard as 8-11 sizes. Plus resellers know that and charge for it

Thanks man! So there is some hope... Ill keep looking, and maybe if a 13 pops up Ill just pull the trigger. Appreciate it.

I was there this morning, no creams in sight. Champs did have the navys and core blacks though.

The thirst is real out here. Saw some older lady walk into champs and show an employee creams on her phone asking "if she had these shoes?" Lol
Thanks for the heads up. Ah damn. Looks like Bay Area is cooked for now then. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Is there any difference between the December F&F Creams and the massive Footlocker release of this past week? 

The original 9/15 release Chalks seem to have a different shade than either of the later productions.

Last edited:

I've heard people say this before but never actually seen proof. Pretty sure both my pairs are 9/15 but can't remember.
It's slightly different.  I had compared two different pairs before (1/16 to 11/15) and they looked the same.  However the two pairs I got yesterday, you can definitely see a lil difference.  I'll upload a few pics in a minute. 

What about the 9/15? Are all three batches different from one another?

These might just be anomalies, would be interesting to see more comparisons and see if the differences hold up.

Last edited:
Better comparison.  Seeing them in person, I'd say the 11/15 (left) has a creamier vanilla color, the right (1/16) is more of a off white. 

Last edited:

Better comparison.  Seeing them in person, I'd say the 11/15 (left) has a creamier vanilla color, the right (1/16) is more of a off white. 
Yeah it's interesting cause I saw a pair of Chalks in a picture the other day and thought they looked a lot lighter than mine but figured it was just the lighting.

Gonna check my pairs when I get home but I'm pretty sure they're both 9/15, anyone got pics of those vs. the 11/15 or 1/16?

Copped the creams from a fellow NTr for $235 shipped!

Today was a good day...

Now onto the navy's....

Back
Top Bottom