ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone in LA is selling for retail price but you have to drive to him and then un-ds them in front of him lol.
I have no problem unDSing in front of him. The drive to LA is a bit of trouble since I'm in Canada though haha.

thats ridiculous man. He's worried about someone MAYBE making $25-$35?

This culture. Fully infected like a major disease.

Initially, i saw users who said that the creams fit tighter than core blacks or triple whites, but i just UNds my chalks and they fit at least a half size BIG imo. These are my first pair of wool boosts and they don't hug my foot the same way my cores/trip whites. And more recently i've seen users agree and feel they fit a bit big. Is there an overall consensus?

I'm kinda bummed cause thought for sure sz 11 would work(thanks @casper for the heads up). Are there any consignment shops in the LA area that will do size swaps???need a sz 10 or 10.5

****, if I was within driving distance, I would have no problem driving there and putting them on my feet on the spot and drive home if it was for retail. It's pretty much just driving to the store and walking out with them. Not a deal breaker at all. 

Initially, i saw users who said that the creams fit tighter than core blacks or triple whites, but i just UNds my chalks and they fit at least a half size BIG imo. These are my first pair of wool boosts and they don't hug my foot the same way my cores/trip whites. And more recently i've seen users agree and feel they fit a bit big. Is there an overall consensus?

I'm kinda bummed cause thought for sure sz 11 would work(thanks @casper for the heads up). Are there any consignment shops in the LA area that will do size swaps???need a sz 10 or 10.5
nerd.gif
 If anything, people here have been saying they fit BIGGER than the other UBs. Not by much, but still bigger.

LOL
1) Someone has already uncaged. Don't remember where the photo is but its been done.

2) Caring about my shoes is what got me out of the denim game. I used to only wear darker colored shoes so it wouldn't matter but I finally gave it up for lighter colored shoes. Have two pairs of Iron Hearts, a pair of 3sixteen+ and Imperials. All gather dust for the most part.

LOL-i gave in. I had to UNds. But i changed into joggers:/ and it's like 80 degrees out here in Cali right now:frown: i'm sweating but my shoes wont have that denim stain BS. I gotta go buy some new lighter colored denim. Jason Markk and a soft bristled toothbrush does a good job on the outer collar but NOTHING helps remove stains from the tongue/heel pull tabs and inner collar(my triple whites).

I've been searching for a picture of Chalks uncaged but i can't find anything!!!can someone/anyone post a pic???

Is the HS x Ultra Boost for WW x Ultra boost (Black) a realistic trade?

The higsnobietys, imo look alright im not too crazy about them

Fredericksburg, VA only has an 11.5 left for the DMV heads
Actually seeing someone post from the mall in my area??? All this time and finally seeing one :lol:
Better not be my size :rofl:

Yall looking too hard at these creams man :lol:

Thread count comparisons next?

Hey if the Jordan WC4 thread can have pages discussing "speckle density" then we can talk about thread counts :lol:

My 4s are :smokin with the speckles though

For those with creams and solebox, did you go with the same sz? My 8.5 creams fit more comfortable than my 8.5 SNS, should I go 8.5 or 8 solebox?

Back
Top Bottom