ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will trade 11/15 and 1/16 for a 9/15... I can see it now... :lol:
Lol this exactly.
I owned an 11/15 and was at the right place at the right time to catch the last pair of creams from the new batch at FTL. I ID'd both my pairs and color wise they were identical. Only difference I noticed was the 11/15 pair was a "fuzzier" than the 1/16 pair. I preferred the newer batch and ooped the 11/15 to my brother.

Last edited:
Went to the mall for the first time in quite a while.

Boosts everywhere. Cool to see, I guess. Saw Chalks sell out while I was in Champs.

Traded in the NMD's my girl hated with a pair of Ultra Boosts. She fell in love.
Is there a difference in how comfortable they are? Been trying to track down a pair of either for my girl in a sz 7, mostly black preferably.

If there is a difference, I'd have to say its insignificant. Lighting and wear are huge variables but stuff made months apart is bound to have some variance. I didnt know there was so much cream in the whites... even had a store reserve me a pair thinking they were creams.

View media item 1997615

Actually yeah I think they do, there have been different batches though for certain colorways where they switched up the insole color, not sure if the Silver LTDs were one of those.
yep I'm looking at old Silver LTD listings and they have a black insole. But they did list them as Silver LTDs though...

The difference is that Silver LTD's cage is reflective?

With all these creams floating around now, i'm wondering what courageous soul will uncage them first?

Ink bleeding from my denim, onto the collars of my chalks, is the only thing holding me back from UNds my pair tonight. Smh@first world problems:/

People were willing to give an arm and leg a for some chalks a few weeks ago, and now people aren't even willing to drop retail+tax+shipping. LOL. Hype is a fickle mistress.

Last edited:

yep I'm looking at old Silver LTD listings and they have a black insole. But they did list them as Silver LTDs though...

nope, silver just has a metallic sheen in the knit. only 3M is the tongue tag,

Once my 11/15 pair gets beat I would uncage them but I'm sure it's already been done. Been wearing them since the very first packer shoes drop and they're still holding up great

If there is a difference, I'd have to say its insignificant. Lighting and wear are huge variables but stuff made months apart is bound to have some variance. I didnt know there was so much cream in the whites... even had a store reserve me a pair thinking they were creams.
Are these all the same size? The Cream to the right of the Whites looks way more narrow than all the other shoes. 

There are a bunch of differences. Wool greys are wool, Silver LTDs are not, the PK has more of a sheen. Wools are a slightly darker color than Silver LTDs.

S77517: Men's Silver LTD

S77510: Men's Grey Wool

Pic posted by an NTer a while back

Last edited:
Yall looking too hard at these creams man 
laugh.gif

Thread count comparisons next?

Randomly walked into HoH Hillsdale and they had a 7.5 chalks. Manager said they had em for two days and no one wanted to buy them lol

With all these creams floating around now, i'm wondering what courageous soul will uncage them first?

Ink bleeding from my denim, onto the collars of my chalks, is the only thing holding me back from UNds my pair tonight. Smh@first world problems:/

People were willing to give an arm and leg a for some chalks a few weeks ago, and now people aren't even willing to drop retail+tax+shipping. LOL. Hype is a fickle mistress.
1) Someone has already uncaged. Don't remember where the photo is but its been done.

2) Caring about my shoes is what got me out of the denim game. I used to only wear darker colored shoes so it wouldn't matter but I finally gave it up for lighter colored shoes. Have two pairs of Iron Hearts, a pair of 3sixteen+ and Imperials. All gather dust for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom