ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can't make an all white pure boost ID anymore either? Ugh this is getting harder lol

anybody know a video or have a link to something about customizing ultraboosts besides the midsole? thanks in advance.

Pretty crazy that it look me this long to get a pair of the OGs
I am so jealz man

Been searching forever

More so for a deal instead of resell

Fredericksburg, VA only has an 11.5 left for the DMV heads
Actually seeing someone post from the mall in my area??? All this time and finally seeing one
laugh.gif

Better not be my size
roll.gif

Yall looking too hard at these creams man 
laugh.gif

Thread count comparisons next?
Hey if the Jordan WC4 thread can have pages discussing "speckle density" then we can talk about thread counts
laugh.gif
My 4s are
smokin.gif
with the speckles though
Speckle density??

STOP IT MAN 
roll.gif

Oh. Make sense. What store? I take it Adidas since you mentioned making PBs? They actually have some nice clothing on the Originals side.

Yeah ADC, it doesn't expire till the end of the year so I'll just be patient and hopefully some of these restrictions get lifted..

Oh. Make sense. What store? I take it Adidas since you mentioned making PBs? They actually have some nice clothing on the Originals side.
Yeah ADC, it doesn't expire till the end of the year so I'll just be patient and hopefully some of these restrictions get lifted..
Set a damn calendar reminder in like November so you don't forget about that thing 
laugh.gif

1) Someone has already uncaged. Don't remember where the photo is but its been done.

2) Caring about my shoes is what got me out of the denim game. I used to only wear darker colored shoes so it wouldn't matter but I finally gave it up for lighter colored shoes. Have two pairs of Iron Hearts, a pair of 3sixteen+ and Imperials. All gather dust for the most part.
whoa there iron hearts collecting dust?! That's just wrong
tired.gif

Man this is a problem... I have 40+ sneakers and all I want to wear are Ultra Boost. Even worse, all I want to wear are my Creams lol

New to the UB thread. Can someone please give me a quick rundown so I don't have to read 2k pages?

These were mostly released last year, yea?

Looks like ADC is sold out. Any available in stores at Adidas or FL, etc? Would love to just try a pair on.

Any upcoming GRs or just some of the limited collabs?

Any other useful stuff to know?

Much thanks in advance.

Man this is a problem... I have 40+ sneakers and all I want to wear are Ultra Boost. Even worse, all I want to wear are my Creams lol
I feel you man, I have about 50 pairs myself and every time I go out I always grab my ultra boosts lol. I sometimes even grab a different shoe and then say "nah I'm gonna wear my boosts again" lol. I do wear my moonrock 350's too though, because they're also mad comfortable (IMO)

Need the Creams and MGs...

Last edited:
Looks like ADC is sold out. Any available in stores at Adidas or FL, etc? Would love to just try a pair on.

Much thanks in advance.
Core blacks and navy should be available in some FTL/Champs

There should be some gradients sitting that you can try on bc most people (99%) pass on them

Think only official ones upcoming is triple blacks? dunno date tho

Consensus is to half size up, but the creams and some other ones run a little bigger

Core blacks and navy should be available in some FTL/Champs
There should be some gradients sitting that you can try on bc most people (99%) pass on them

Think only official ones upcoming is triple blacks? dunno date tho

Consensus is to half size up, but the creams and some other ones run a little bigger

Thanks.

New to the UB thread. Can someone please give me a quick rundown so I don't have to read 2k pages?

Much thanks in advance.

They are definitely in store to try on. The Volt and Gradient multi-color aren't sought after

Last edited:

Much thanks in advance.

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/AQ4005.html

:rofl:

I believe that speckle density comment started as a joke in the NBA thread when @Hot Route compared Blakes Freckles to the speckle density of the WC4's.
**** was straight comedy

Last edited:

problem over here too :lol: Theres days I find myself waking up and im like nahh, i gotta switch it up and show something else some love, bit every day starts with me grabbing a pair of UBs

Back
Top Bottom