ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i remember my APC bleed quite badly on my all white leather converse.

After that, i started trying cuffing or pinroll, definitely solved that problem. 

trying to find some decent joggers.. nothing too extravagant price wise. So might do with uniqlo or hnm. any recommendations out there? 

i remember my APC bleed quite badly on my all white leather converse.

After that, i started trying cuffing or pinroll, definitely solved that problem. 

trying to find some decent joggers.. nothing too extravagant price wise. So might do with uniqlo or hnm. any recommendations out there? 
Zanerobe

photo cred: @myemptybliss IG

Hmm...they nice. Side by side comparison to the White 1.0:

photo cred: FTL twitter

I'll have to see them in person but I still prefer 1.0. Adidas keeps straying away from the future classic. Keep knit pattern the same, more CWs please.

Looks more white. But gradient pattern?? 
mean.gif

Another pic for comparison, without the dang shoe trees
Uncaged / shoe trees, will never understand it for these UBs.

I appreciate the true white instead of dingy white that the 1.0 has but something about the silver-ish outline I'd rather do without. For the sake of the wallet, it's a debatable pass for me.

However, if I am able to come across it, it'll probably be copped for 'gotta catchem' all'

Last edited:
Now that all the Cream talk has died down....

When is ADC gonna bless some of us who are still starving with a drop?! 
mad.gif

Damn you Adidas!! How is it that stores besides their own official store/website get them?? Has this ever happened with one of their releases/restocks?

Last edited:
These ones aren't THAT bad but still wouldn't pay $180 for thems. 

Maybe I'd cop and paint plaid black to make a caged HB x UB.

Last edited:
What u guys think. Have someone willing to sell me some high snobiety for 317 shipped invoiced. Are they worth it? People keeping telling me they just like mystery greys and ain't worth it and the collab is weak? Any input would be great thanks :smile:

What u guys think. Have someone willing to sell me some high snobiety for 317 shipped invoiced. Are they worth it? People keeping telling me they just like mystery greys and ain't worth it and the collab is weak? Any input would be great thanks :smile:

Do YOU think its worth 317 shipped?

Yes 317 is a good deal but I wouldn't pay that price for HS UB because I don't think they're that special for a collab.

Follow your heart man

But imo not worth it

Yeah super confusing. I hope those never come out, those KVAs sat I don't see why adidas would do it.

the grey is new I think, but those red and navy ones have to 100% be left over uppers that didnt sell that they are trying to re purpose.

Back
Top Bottom