ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My men's & women's pairs fit identically but maybe there's a width difference that I just can't feel since I have fairly average width feet.

info on that tee? been trying to find something like that color.

looks tan but could be just white from lighting
Hey bro, just so you know Champs has a cream adidas elonged tee. Great quality too. Matches the cream UB perfectly. It's in stores.
If you're referring to the shirt with a front pocket like a hoodie, Foot Lockers have them as well  (at least the House of Hoops variety does)

Solebox are so sweet.

Since the guy earlier traded Cream for HS, anyone in EU looking to trade Solebox for Creams? 
roll.gif

Worth a shot, right?

My girl found me this linen shirt at Nordstrom (by ONIA)... Definitely looks more like "Chalk" in person, but will take a picture once it comes in - my size in store had a sizable snag.
View media item 2000611Not me in the pic by the way. Stock picture.

Last edited:
So people are really looking for Chalk clothes, to match chalk UB? 

One of my favorite things about them, is that they go with everything. Even better, when not "matching."

One of my favorite things about them, is that they go with everything. Even better, when not "matching."

I hear what your saying, but it feels nice to buy simple clothing that goes along with new kicks. I don't want to be wearing the same ish I did 2 years ago with shoes I bought this month.

It's just like the grape 5's

gotta match head to toe

My girl found me this linen shirt at Nordstrom (by ONIA)... Definitely looks more like "Chalk" in person, but will take a picture once it comes in - my size in store had a sizable snag.
Not me in the pic by the way. Stock picture.

stop dressing like footaction manikins people

Last edited:
Fair enough. I don't disagree that it has been discussed in great length, just from my personal experience, the shoe fit narrower/tighter. In the end, we all have different feet and fits so it could vary from person to person.
My OG's and Whites are women's size 10...My Creams and MG's, men's size 9

OG's and Whites are noticeably snugger than the Creams and MG's in Mens 

BUT

It may be because of the widely known issue of UB's varying in fit by colorway anyway.

Dear everyone. Can you please stop posting solebox photos. I don't like to pay resell for shoes and I'm really trying to be okay with never owning a pair of those.

Back
Top Bottom