ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When do the triple blacks release? Worker at Adidas store said August yesterday but I thought it was sooner?

Can't wait that long. Thinking I'll have to go w another pair before then.

so I had been messaging everyone on ebay about creams for 225 shipped.  this morning LEE831 throws me an oop and now someone responds saying they will take 225..  now its my time to return the favor, if anyone is looking for a 11.5 I can try and hook you up with the seller on ebay.  PM me.

Damn, did I read that someone traded their creams for HS? I got my own size 8 Highsnob UB up for grabs, anyone lookin to trade for creams? for solebox?!!??!!? 
nerd.gif
 hahahah worth a try...
roll.gif

You get your 14!
LOL.  Second person to reply that. 

I didn't 
frown.gif
, but I got a 13 to try since everyone says they run big.  Figured it's with a shot.  If they're too small, I'll offload them to someone here retail + shipping.

Repped for asking about my size 14 struggle.  Still looking..

I didn't 
frown.gif
, but I got a 13 to try since everyone says they run big.  Figured it's with a shot.  If they're too small, I'll offload them to someone here retail + shipping.

I have 14's in core blacks and triple whites... I scooped a 13 in the creams and took the insole out, and I like them now even better than my 14's with the insoles.

I didn't 
frown.gif

im on the same boat as you man....

i was also asking if the creams run a tad bigger than core blacks a while back and the consensus says they do a bit, so you might be good with a 13, but please keep me posted on how they fit.

I have 14's in core blacks and triple whites... I scooped a 13 in the creams and took the insole out, and I like them now even better than my 14's with the insoles.
Thats encouraging to hear.  My size 14 core blacks I need to take the insole out but triple white 14's i do not.  No consistency with sizing between UB colorways.

My continental and non continental UB's are all 8's, removing the insole from the non continental ones makes them perfect 

I didn't :frown: , but I got a 13 to try since everyone says they run big.  Figured it's with a shot.  If they're too small, I'll offload them to someone here retail + shipping.

Ok Ill still keep an eye out but pm me if they fit well enough that you dont need that 14. I have a 13 and are by far the roomiest of my ubs. So if youre a small 14 you might/hopefully will be good.

Ok Ill still keep an eye out but pm me if they fit well enough that you dont need that 14. I have a 13 and are by far the roomiest of my ubs. So if youre a small 14 you might/hopefully will be good.
Thanks, man.  I'll keep you posted.  Should have them Thursday or Friday.

Back
Top Bottom