ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a quick question, what is the best what to clean ultra boost (mainly the white sole)?  It seems like it will almost turn yellow after a little bit of time.  Thanks.

Had a quick question, what is the best what to clean ultra boost (mainly the white sole)?  It seems like it will almost turn yellow after a little bit of time.  Thanks.

Soap and water or whatever shoe cleaner you have available. The boost material will yellow. Nothing you can do about it to my knowledge. My wool greys are yellowing near the sole. Just enjoy the shoes and let em age

Last edited:
Soap and water or whatever shoe cleaner you have available. The boost material will yellow. Nothing you can do about it to my knowledge. My wool greys are yellowing near the sole. Just enjoy the shoes and let em age
Thanks, my wools are doing the same, I am currently using Jason Marks but was just checking if there was something that would work better and prolong the yellowing.

My creams are pending guys, no more PMs please 
wink.gif
Thanks fam

Thanks, my wools are doing the same, I am currently using Jason Marks but was just checking if there was something that would work better and prolong the yellowing.
how often you guys wear them until it started happening?

Washed my MG's yesterday after my run. 

No pillowcase lol. Just threw a couple towels in. Woollite and a tiny bit Oxi cold water.

Any rumors about UB cream in europe??? 
NT would like to report a possible trade. Adidas USA has a 3 way trade on the table with Adidas Europe and Asia. Creams will be released in Europe in exchange for Burgs, Olives, and future considerations. Asia will receive a lifetime supply of LA Gear, British Knights, and improved factory conditions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom