ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
debating on the navy's. anyone have a white lace swap on he navy's? I checked the search and nothing pops up. my homie said that lace swap makes it pop more.

debating on the navy's. anyone have a white lace swap on he navy's? I checked the search and nothing pops up. my homie said that lace swap makes it pop more.

Not a bad idea... Haven't seen that but could change my mind on them. They don't do anything for me. Right now all I have are 3m and cream may just keep it that way

I find it funny that people think boost is made by NASA. Like NASA has a factory somewhere making material for Adidas... 
I think people have this misconception partially because of Wex... during his interview he mentions that boost is a technology developed by NASA.  

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but if it isn't please re-direct me.

I'll be going to Portland in a couple of weeks, what do you think the chances of finding Ultra Boosts at their Adidas Employee Store?

When I went there all they had were solar yellow / solar red. I think they have the clear greens there now. All for 50% so $90 boosts. Can't really beat that even if it's not the CW you are looking for.
Appreciate the help from you and fellow NTers.

I guess I'll pay a visit nonetheless. Was everything 50% off? :nerd: Nike too? :nerd:

roll.gif

you know thats mcnulty right?
Nice eye!  Was wondering who was going to catch that.

I always associate @casper90403 as being Jimmy McNulty.

Stay up and remain boosted in 2016, broheim.

Last edited:
tankdayglo tankdayglo Nice look man! I hope to get those UB's, or any grey's for that matter, and fit them with volt colored laces. Hopefully a size 10 HS will grace my feet very soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom