ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What restocked today?
3M and MG. Don't worry if it was something you like I would have called you.
laugh.gif

I wear 8.5 in air max 90s and most shoes but needed to try a sz 9 in ultra boost because they ran narrow due to cage but we're long , 8.5 was too narrow but length good. What sz do I do ? New to boost here

Yea no really need to lace them at all which gave others the reason to uncage and such. I have a couple pairs I don't lace and they fit perfect.

I remember a dude in high school who had the biggest sweat stains on his fitted cap but still had the tags and hologram sticker on. It's like putting plastic covers on a couch, so weird.

Lmao.

View media item 2003668

You could also do what PG said, remove the insoles and 8.5 will fit fine.  But wont be as comfortable w/o the insoles, almost, but not quite the same. 
He can remove the insole first then put it back when he gets used to it. At first I removed my insole because it was snug af. Then I said f it I will use my insole. Now im so used to it. Btw my racers are the same size with my UBs.

He can remove the insole first then put it back when he gets used to it. At first I removed my insole because it was snug af. Then I said f it I will use my insole. Now im so used to it. Btw my racers are the same size with my UBs.

Did they stretch width wise ,??

Back
Top Bottom