ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey fellas,

What's a reasonable price for creams from a reseller right now after these drops? Keep taking them L's...

Hey fellas,

What's a reasonable price for creams from a reseller right now after these drops? Keep taking them L's...
What are you willing to pay for them in comparison for your time and efforts?  I'd say $30 above retail is fair.

Ill let you guys know the date on my 3Ms when they come in from JJ. Got shipping email yesterday

Anybody know where theg ship from? The tracking hasnt updated and im impatient lol.

I got my size a HS in yesterday. Wish they fit me, i wanna see how these learher insoles feel

What are you willing to pay for them in comparison for your time and efforts?  I'd say $30 above retail is fair.

Never copped a pair of UB at retail but if it's 180 with tax I thought around 240-250 was alright if it saved me all the time I spend looking around and taking more L's. And living in pacific time sets me back with earlier drops.

Just noticed these on ADC, scooped myself a pair for the low low. Had to since I missed out on the initial black colorway.

I have a PB 2.0. It's very comfortable but the least stable compared to UB and UB st. imo, they are good for anything casual but not running, hiking etc.
One negative is that the sole gets dirty quick and fast.

legit check on these wool greys? a little cautious since the buyer sent these to me in a box for core blacks.

​
.::
glasses.gif
3M's and Creams
indifferent.gif
::.​

Ill let you guys know the date on my 3Ms when they come in from JJ. Got shipping email yesterday

Anybody know where theg ship from? The tracking hasnt updated and im impatient lol.

I got my size a HS in yesterday. Wish they fit me, i wanna see how these learher insoles feel
I believe New Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom