ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Truck%20crashes%20into%20a%20bar%20and%20pins%20some%20people.gif

my goodness. How many people were murdered right there?

I applaud you guys who mix athletic brand. I just cannot do it. All I ask is you limit the mixing to two brands, max.

Literally nothing more cringe worthy than dude rocking UB compression, Lululemon shorts, adidas socks and Nike roshie's at the gym [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

Last edited:
I applaud you guys who mix athletic brand. I just cannot do it. All I ask is you limit the mixing to two brands, max.

Literally nothing more cringe worthy than dude rocking UB compression, Lululemon shorts, adidas socks and Nike roshie's at the gym [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji]

I don't like seeing Roshe's at the gym. [emoji]128683[/emoji][emoji]128683[/emoji][emoji]128683[/emoji]

I don't like seeing Roshe's at the gym. [emoji]128683[/emoji][emoji]128683[/emoji][emoji]128683[/emoji]
lol saw this at the gym yesterday made me think of you guys, no homo:

how cute. But seriously if you're wearing anything with a sole that soft, you're either asking for an injury or not really working out...like the cute couple above

Last edited:
I really dislike when girls post on IG: "New gym shoes [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] #Roshes" next to a picture of like gray and pink Roshe's. In my head I'm like "haha, little do you know..."

i use to care (a lot, actually) but just said F it. Until Adidas comes up with something close to TF, I just have to do it.

I'm with you.

Terrible idea.

And look at my avatar.

I volunteered at a local youth track meet yesterday and kids were running in Roshes.  I cringed with every step.

To keep this post on topic - thank you to the person a couple of pages ago with the ZG sizing summary.  I'll be picking up a pair soon now that I know what size to get.

lol saw this at the gym yesterday made me think of you guys, no homo:
View media item 2005922
how cute. But seriously if you're wearing anything with a sole that soft, you're either asking for an injury or not really working out...like the cute couple above

If I was only judging from this pic, I would say those two are not doing any serious weight training at all, hence, why they may be wearing those Roshe's. What I mean is, the guy is sitting on a row machine in front of a half dozen or so treadmills. The lady is standing near a huge exercise mat which would normally lead me to believe she too, is not doing any heavy lifting - maybe stretching, cardio, etc. If this were in fact the situation, what problems would arise from wearing Roshe's?

Last edited:
Anyone maybe have an idea how to stretch / expand the opening on a pair of UBs?

I don't know why, but my SNS are causing crazy pain on my top foot around the opening when I wear them.

You can try sticking a fosters beer can or something equivalent in the opening overnight. Solved the problem for me.

Back
Top Bottom