ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are ultra boost good for lifting? Obviously can't squat or dead in them but can I use them for bench and training back or would it be bad

Are ultra boost good for lifting? Obviously can't squat or dead in them but can I use them for bench and training back or would it be bad

I mean, if you're John Cena, probably not a good idea. But I'm going to guess and say you're probably a normal human being, so you'll be alright.

But we have a lot of Mr. Olympia's in here, so they will come in here and tell you its not a good idea.

IMHO, unless your olympic style free weight training, the shoe has the least impact on your progression. Granted, I don't do much free weight training these days (rock climbing, running, park obstacles), but I would think technique has a bigger role to play.

Last edited:

They are alright. A little unstable, grip wasn't great using the core blacks. I only used them cause I had nothing else at the time. I think they bottomed out a bit from doing squats and deadlifts so... If you have another flat shoe, I would personally do that instead. But if you absolutely have to, you can use it.

You can try sticking a fosters beer can or something equivalent in the opening overnight. Solved the problem for me.
 Great idea, I would add some moisture to the material you want to stretch before adding the can or whatever as well...

I don't mind wearing UB with tech fleece. Adidas pants are not very good.

I recently purchased some Adidas Climawarm pants, 100% polyester, and found them to be extremely comfortable. While I do wear thin, fitted, pants at times, I also like to throw on a pair of baggier, old-school Adidas hip-hop styled pants on. Only problem is, no burning ash should be placed on them :smh:

pimp.gif

#BoostVibes

Last edited:
I mean, if you're John Cena, probably not a good idea. But I'm going to guess and say you're probably a normal human being, so you'll be alright.

But we have a lot of Mr. Olympia's in here, so they will come in here and tell you its not a good idea.
Lmao "Mr. Olympia's." I had to pause cause I wasn't sure if I was on NT or Muscle & Fitness. I've been lifting for years and I have always rocked running shoes unless it's leg day. Even then I wear runners and swap out just before I work out.

Most people didn't know wearing hard flat soles were safer and could potentially improve your form. In my opinion Cross Fit is responsible dropping knowledge on the masses.

Last edited:
Attn: Bay area people still needing creams, roommate text me today saying he returned his size 8 creams, was only looking to resell them but wasn't worth it to him I guess.

They were returned earlier at Sun Valley Mall, foot locker.

Size 8

Thanks bro. Is it a lighter green or darker in person lol and 1 more question does it seem like it would be difficult to remove strap. Thanks thats all the questions I have.

The way it looks in pic is pretty true. More dark green than the base green. Has more black tones.

I haven't tried to take off strap...ill let you know lol

do any ballers here play in the crazy light boosts? tent sale near me has some andrew wiggins and dante exum PEs for 40 each

Back
Top Bottom