ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One of my favorite CWs
pimp.gif

If those OG soles said Bridgestone or something people wouldn't get the connotation that Continental soles are better than them. If Continental soles were THAT much better than old soles, they would def be more than $180 retail.

If those OG soles said Bridgestone or something people wouldn't get the connotation that Continental soles are better than them. If Continental soles were THAT much better than old soles, they would def be more than $180 retail.

True but almost all reviews from runners did point out that the soles wear out extremely fast. Can't change the fact that they do, although definitely still wearable but can't blame that some, including me, waited for the Continental soles after it was revealed that it was gonna come eventually.

Since when did HOH start deducting your VIP coupon from your original purchase price if you return the shoe without the VIP coupon attached? Disappointing and BS.

i ran once with my old pair of WG. The pointy part of the OG soles nearly took half of its life.

idk man, maybe I'm OCD af 
tired.gif

Are your soleboxes loose like falling off since you went .5 up also? Or just less snug

I went with 9.5 in creams, .5 up from what I consider my TTS 9. The 9 creams was doable but tight; the 9.5 didn't need any breaking in fits perfect out of the box. Since creams "run bigger" than other UB, am I looking to stay at 9.5 or go up to 10 in other colorways?
They aren't falling off foot but they run a bit bigger. I added a thin insole below the original one making it alright! Haven't unDS'ed them yet, though.

True but almost all reviews from runners did point out that the soles wear out extremely fast. Can't change the fact that they do, although definitely still wearable but can't blame that some, including me, waited for the Continental soles after it was revealed that it was gonna come eventually.

i ran once with my old pair of WG. The pointy part of the OG soles nearly took half of its life.

idk man, maybe I'm OCD af 
tired.gif
You only notice the wear more on the OG soles because of the nubs. It's difficult to tell wear from Continental soles because the nubs are flat to being with.

With both soles I'm gonna eat it if the floor is waxed/wet.

Back
Top Bottom