ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Girl got me the cream colorway in a 10, but didn't realize it runs big (saw the previous few pages but she bought it weeks ago for my birthday). Tried it on and it is like most have said, it's longer. She paid over retail, pulled the trigger finally and it wasn't the perfect fit. She wasn't too happy.

Now on the search for a 9.5....

Last edited:
Anyone got pics of the Black Gradients with a black midsole or with the flat black 3m laces. Might get a pair for the low. Thinking bout it

Is there anyone who goes a half size up with ultra boost? I've been looking for a core black in a size 10 but haven't had much luck. I've found a few pairs in 10.5 but haven't copped yet because I'm concerned they'll be too big. Any input would be appreciated.

Is there anyone who goes a half size up with ultra boost? I've been looking for a core black in a size 10 but haven't had much luck. I've found a few pairs in 10.5 but haven't copped yet because I'm concerned they'll be too big. Any input would be appreciated.
im a 9 tts and went half size up for my mg's. wear 9 in creams tho

I went 0.5 up from my TTS in every single boost. My Solebox UB is the only one which I could've purchased TTS, all others fit perfectly!

My feet have to be alien feet. Because I feel a significant difference in comfort between creams, which have a continental sole and wool greys and core blacks both of which don't have conti-soles. Idk if that what makes creams far more comfortable straight out of the box boffice cause it took my core blacks and wool greys like 5 wears to really get the same comfort as I felt with my creams out of the box.

Girl got me the cream colorway in a 10, but didn't realize it runs big (saw the previous few pages but she bought it weeks ago for my birthday). Tried it on and it is like most have said, it's longer. She paid over retail, pulled the trigger finally and it wasn't the perfect fit. She wasn't too happy.

Now on the search for a 9.5....
Be thankful for you have one. 10 is enough. Not much difference with length. Mostly people go half size up because of the snug feeling.

whites or cremes?
Depends on you. I prefer creams not because hype but because of maintenance.

got a buddy of mine in Japan. What ultra boosts do they go in Tokyo? Trying to scoop something while he's there.

I was there last summer. Took advantage of weak yen and strong usd. Bought navy and og black ub. Each was about 150 bucks. Tourists are exempted from tax too. Good deal.

I went 0.5 up from my TTS in every single boost. My Solebox UB is the only one which I could've purchased TTS, all others fit perfectly!
Are your soleboxes loose like falling off since you went .5 up also? Or just less snug

I went with 9.5 in creams, .5 up from what I consider my TTS 9. The 9 creams was doable but tight; the 9.5 didn't need any breaking in fits perfect out of the box. Since creams "run bigger" than other UB, am I looking to stay at 9.5 or go up to 10 in other colorways?

Are your soleboxes loose like falling off since you went .5 up also? Or just less snug

I went with 9.5 in creams, .5 up from what I consider my TTS 9. The 9 creams was doable but tight; the 9.5 didn't need any breaking in fits perfect out of the box. Since creams "run bigger" than other UB, am I looking to stay at 9.5 or go up to 10 in other colorways?
yeah, i'm a 9 and I'm at 9.5 for my MG and WG. 

un-DS'd these today.  I liked them a lot more after I got them on feet.  Metallic weave really pops in the sun.

These fit a touch tighter than my Navys and definitely tighter than my Creams but not to the point where my toes are pinched and my feet are uncomfortable (all my UBs are size 9).  Walked around for a couple hours with no problems.

Damn someone is selling at boost ball haha

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Boost-Ball-/252366615298?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

Skeptical it's really boost but it would've made sense for them to make those to promote the tech at first.

damn, i was thinking about buying for the hell of it until I clicked and saw the price already :x Would have paid like $50 shipped.

Damn it was only at like $25 when I posted.

Might have to start making some bootleg boost balls haha.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADIDAS-ULTR...hash=item210d7dcd5b:m:mLq5aMulJQ3MfiJhYwcEMYw 
nerd.gif

Guys help me out quickly. Y3 sizing. Ima an 11 in UB, 10.5 in Yzy 350s.. what size Y3 PB ZG to get? 10 or 10.5?

Thanks
I'm the same exact sizing in UB and Yeezys

My first pair of Y3s were 10.5 but felt like it had too much length on em

Reordered a 10, UNDSd them yesterday around the city and felt great

i wear a 10 in UB and i went with a 9.5 in the y3 zg...for me a 9.5 is good with a little room. i think i wouldve have been good with a 9 as well though it would have just been a snug fit. 

i have a normal width foot. 

i think it depends how snug you want it.  

View media item 2006686
un-DS'd these today.  I liked them a lot more after I got them on feet.  Metallic weave really pops in the sun.

These fit a touch tighter than my Navys and definitely tighter than my Creams but not to the point where my toes are pinched and my feet are uncomfortable (all my UBs are size 9).  Walked around for a couple hours with no problems.

Compared to the creams are they tighter at the tongue/top foot area or just the toebox?

One of my favorite CWs

Back
Top Bottom