ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SL tweeted restock on Jordan 14s so I decided to check the old 3M link. Sure enough there were some sizes. Copped my pair before posting the link.

Btw, have you receive your 3Ms from last week yet?

Yup i posted in here when i got them saturday updating everybody on the 9/15 prod date

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but do not purchase from Saints SG. A local FB group in Malaysia caught them selling high quality fake UB.
That's really disappointing. They are my only hope left to grab the triple whites in my size for retail. Thanks for the heads up though!

Thursday 4/21
Thanks. Going to have to hawk this link before its tweeted again. 
mean.gif

Sharing might be...is the better term youre looking for. Idk in this specific case but dont knock earl....dudes got the force on his side.

Who is knocking on earl? I don't even know the dude...I'm just curious cuz it seems like he got a large collection but then he post random photos I recognize from other ig members. Not sure if that's the same guy.

If he is sharing, should give credit to who the photos belong to...just saying. earldagoat earldagoat no shades thrown homie...

Who is knocking on earl? I don't even know the dude...I'm just curious cuz it seems like he got a large collection but then he post random photos I recognize from other ig members. Not sure if that's the same guy.

If he is sharing, should give credit to who the photos belong to...just saying. earldagoat earldagoat no shades thrown homie...
That was my question before. Was wondering where he got those photos then figured it might came from ig or fb. No hate on earl. Actually because of him I dont need to browse on IG and I can stay here all day and not miss any restocks. Lol.

he collects them from IG, Tumblr all that.

I love seeing the pictures, but never thought about the whole credit thing :lol: I dont think like a creative

I love seeing the pictures, but never thought about the whole credit thing :lol: I dont think like a creative

His gifs in the NBA thread are gold

And flatfoot718 flatfoot718 was only half serious with you. Its all good bro

Last edited:

Speaking of blessings....
Props to you bro for the assist on the Chalks UB!
Thanks again homie!

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but do not purchase from Saints SG. A local FB group in Malaysia caught them selling high quality fake UB.

Don't do business with them. I purchased a pair of Royal ub from them and apparently they don't have the item in stock. Never received any updates so I put in a dispute on PayPal. Only after that they contacted me saying they will offer me a refund and to cancel my dispute. Not a trustworthy shop at all.

Don't do business with them. I purchased a pair of Royal ub from them and apparently they don't have the item in stock. Never received any updates so I put in a dispute on PayPal. Only after that they contacted me saying they will offer me a refund and to cancel my dispute. Not a trustworthy shop at all.
What type of backwards operation is that?   Receive money for shoes that you dont have in stock, then ignores you till you open a dispute?  

Been refreshing Finishline page all morning waiting for that 9.5. Step away for literally 20 mins. Smh

Back
Top Bottom