ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI to those that have been dancing around the notion of grabbing a pair:

Xhibition is currently having a Spring sale and has some sizes of the white EQT 93/16 Run Support Boosts for $102 (retail $170).  US 8, 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 11 only.

https://www.xhibition.co/collections/adidas/products/s79112?variant=16864818756

Note: If you signed up for their High Snobiety raffle, check your email, they also sent out a unique 20% off 'sorry you took the L' coupon code that may apply to it as well.   I used mine on something else, since I already have a pair of the EQTs - 

the speed at which these sell out is obnoxious. people buying them out just to resell although the markets already flooded [emoji]128514[/emoji]

watched a kid buy like 10 pairs of varying colors last week for no reason.

What type of backwards operation is that?   Receive money for shoes that you dont have in stock, then ignores you till you open a dispute?  

Website claims 7-10 working days for delivery. After three weeks of not hearing anything I finally contacted them inquiring about the shoes. They said that they should be getting them soon. I asked them for a refund and now apparently PayPal is holding the funds.... Lol

Don't do business with them. I purchased a pair of Royal ub from them and apparently they don't have the item in stock. Never received any updates so I put in a dispute on PayPal. Only after that they contacted me saying they will offer me a refund and to cancel my dispute. Not a trustworthy shop at all.
Did you follow their instructions? Did you reach out to them and see if they had it? They take time but they are legit. 

Thought it was common knowledge at this point that Saints SG basically does pre-orders & sometimes can't fulfill them. Mostly positive reports until now.

Preorders or not Tank.  They should, at the very least keep the lines of communication open with the customer.  I believe others have had trouble reaching them until a paypal claim was opened. 

I've been super close to get a pair of the white UBs from Saints but the pathetic customs fees and taxes in EU don't make it worth it. It can be worked out with private sellers by writing down value and marking as a gift but from companies like Saints it's basically impossible.

Only thing that about finish line is they run higher risk of cancellation than any other sites in my experience. I ordered a size 10 core black this morning and not holding my breath until I have them in hand.
No cancellation over here. Shipped out this morning from FNL 
happy.gif

I've been super close to get a pair of the white UBs from Saints but the pathetic customs fees and taxes in EU don't make it worth it. It can be worked out with private sellers by writing down value and marking as a gift but from companies like Saints it's basically impossible.
Actually it's possible because Saints is not actually run as a company I believe.

There's is no such real retail store, just an online based with a mobile phone as a contact number.

Last edited:
For those still looking for UB, Finishline has sizes not going to say which but they have them, so you have to check for yourself.  Good Luck! 

Last edited:

Preorders or not Tank.  They should, at the very least keep the lines of communication open with the customer.  I believe others have had trouble reaching them until a paypal claim was opened. 
It's better to reach out to them before ordering to see when they might expect a shipment. 

Saints did the same to me. They held my money for around a month, told me multiple times after I asked the status of my order "not to worry that there was a warehouse delay and my product should ship out soon." Woke up to a refund from them two days ago, their warehouse couldn't fulfill the stock. They definitely have extremely slow customer service response time, I was purposely copying and pasting the same message in the live chat so they would see it quicker. They ended up sending me a 20% off code for my next purchase because of the inconvenience. Super hesitant to use now though after someone said they ship out fakes a few pages back

Last edited:
This doesn't have to do with UBs but it's a learning experience, a life lesson, and a reminder to everyone to always be careful selling shoes.

So I just got played badly for Master 12s I was selling and I'm gonna telll my story and I don't care if you guys make fun of me or anything but I'm just doing it so that you guys are aware and careful.

Here is my story:
I listed my Master 12s on eBay at a fixed price, a buyer contacted me and we made a deal through PayPal. He sent me the "payment" to my account using my email address. I check my email and i received an email notification from "PayPal" stating that I received payment for the shoes. What I didn't realize was that it wasn't a real PayPal email address. Just the username of the email account that the person used said "[email protected]" but the actual email address was [email protected].

I shipped the shoes and they just got delivered to the person's destination. Don't be me and get scammed. I should've been more thorough.

I don't mind if this gets deleted as it doesn't have to with UBs but as I said it's important for everyone to view me as an example.

Been on there for two days straight. There's a few smaller women's. Not what I am looking for. 
I just dont want to blow stuff up, i want the people who want them to wear to get them no the resellers, so no shade, but they did show a pop color in a certain sz. ijs

I've learned not to drop links, thats how sh*t gets blown up. People have to do they own leg work lol
I used to drop links all the time so people can enjoy a pair of UBs and reciprocate the gesture to fellow NTers. It worked for a little while until the Cream wave happened. Lurkers/Resellers came outta the wood works.

This doesn't have to do with UBs but it's a learning experience, a life lesson, and a reminder to everyone to always be careful selling shoes.

So I just got played badly for Master 12s I was selling and I'm gonna telll my story and I don't care if you guys make fun of me or anything but I'm just doing it so that you guys are aware and careful.

Here is my story:
I listed my Master 12s on eBay at a fixed price, a buyer contacted me and we made a deal through PayPal. He sent me the "payment" to my account using my email address. I check my email and i received an email notification from "PayPal" stating that I received payment for the shoes. What I didn't realize was that it wasn't a real PayPal email address. Just the username of the email account that the person used said "[email protected]" but the actual email address was [email protected].

I shipped the shoes and they just got delivered to the person's destination. Don't be me and get scammed. I should've been more thorough.

I don't mind if this gets deleted as it doesn't have to with UBs but as I said it's important for everyone to view me as an example.

:smh: thats some common ish man. Always check your actual paypal balance first. I even take it a step further and begin transferring the money from paypal to my bank account before I even actually ship.

Back
Top Bottom