ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are there two triple whites coming?

I know about the 3M, but I've also seen all white gradient pattern like the kids release floating around.

I guess these are going to be MG ver. 2

I like, but don't need because I have MG.  I wonder if we will get a multi colored primeknit using this pattern.

Are there two triple whites coming?

I know about the 3M, but I've also seen all white gradient pattern like the kids release floating around.

I guess these are going to be MG ver. 2

I like, but don't need because I have MG.  I wonder if we will get a multi colored primeknit using this pattern.
It's funny how everyone who reblogs that icefire dude's photos always blurs out his @. He's dumb for choosing that name, I bet people would leave it in if it wasn't so stupid.

It's funny how everyone who reblogs that icefire dude's photos always blurs out his @. He's dumb for choosing that name, I bet people would leave it in if it wasn't so stupid.
I pulled that from @ultraboostworldwide on IG.  I guess they lifted it from his account.

I really like that new primeknit pattern though and the burgundy will be a must cop.

I hope they do a proper multicolor too.

Anyone have an idea of sizing for women? I'm thinking of getting one for the wife, she's normally a size 7 womens in Nike's. I can only find a 7.5 at the moment for the color I want, not sure if that would be too long though. From what I know on the men's side a half size up is usually recommended, but I'm not sure if it's the same for women's models.

My girlfriend's a US7 and will need mens US6 in the UBs. She tried the ZG pure boost men's us6.5 and still have quite some room at toebox.
I'd say go TTS or half-size up for your wife in the women's UB. Best to try out at stores if possible imo.

Can't believe whites are so hard to find right now in a size 10. Been looking forever, all these random stocks never have a 10 smh.

These FB groups kill me.

"Have 1k to spend. I WILL NOT PAY MARKET PRICE."

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Its really a wrap for the 3 colorways i want in the UBs :x

Creams, Mystery Grey & Solar Orange (not solar RED)

The creams are easier to find but them other 2 :smh:

Anyways are they making anymore EQT 3/3s?

I would love to see some of these photo shoots in person and have no idea whats going on....for instance walk up on this dude just running back an forth jumping in the sand :lol:

DEAD!!!! :lol:

i can just see dude sweating and drinking Gatorade while trying to get that ultimate shot.

I would love to see some of these photo shoots in person and have no idea whats going on....for instance walk up on this dude just running back an forth jumping in the sand :lol:

Bunch of lames...

Don't get me started on the bent over to show my watch next to my kicks pics.

If anyone is looking for the Y3 ZG knit in the black and white colorway in a size 9.5 - 10.5 PM me. It comes out to $330 shipped.

Bunch of lames...

Don't get me started on the bent over to show my watch next to my kicks pics.

I mean some of the shots are cool but the sequence needed to achieve them has got to be classic in person. Also watch/sneaker pics....... :smh: imo

Back
Top Bottom