ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant find me a Solebox, might have to pull the trigger on the Soleboys. 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 This thread got pretty slow after that Cream wave. And where was that ADC restock that some folks kept saying to watch out for 
mad.gif

LMAO  Or Greenhills (if you're familiar with that place)...  LOL
LOL Greenhills... when I was there in Feb. I saw F&F, Key City, and OG NMD's. Also saw Yeezy 350's, some w/ the swoosh, some w/ hurache soles. You name it they got it. 

Messaged that eBay seller about his Soleboys, wanting closer pics & whatnot just out of curiosity. This was his response:

LOL Greenhills... when I was there in Feb. I saw F&F, Key City, and OG NMD's. Also saw Yeezy 350's, some w/ the swoosh, some w/ hurache soles. You name it they got it. 
Yo... greenhills tsiange?! Was back in the homeland myself in october... Fake game is tooooo lit! hahahaha

Some may argue he shouldn't be selling 'replicas' in the first place...but as mostly a buyer in this sneaker game, I respect his honesty. No doubt.

Last edited:
Yeah if he's gonna sell fakes he should list them as reps in the description at the very least. I'm def reporting the listing though.

Yeah if he's gonna sell fakes he should list them as reps in the description at the very least. I'm def reporting the listing though.
I reported it as well.  I am skeptical that he would be so quick to admit they are fakes when someone hits Buy It Now and he already has the money in his account.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom