ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For all you guys complaining about the stupid grey hint. I remember when the OG Whites were restocking (when 1/2 of you guys joined the hype) SO many people were complaining how they wished the soles were white just like the J&D pair. I also remember how some people started copping Women's OG Whites just because the cage was actually true white and not off white like the mens. Now that I look back at that time. I would rather have that, than all these kids complaining how they got "played" by ADC. 

What I don't understand is if they plan on releasing the 3M triple white which will have hits of grey

why not just release these in a true triple white.
I think they wanted to break up the all white in the shoe, because when the boost yellows, it would have looked horrible if the rest of the shoe was bright white. Same reason the knit inlay in the 1.0 White, is a cream color. To offset the, not so bright white, look of the boost. Esp after some age. [My opinion/thoughts]

quick question guys, i accidentally put the wrong billing address on my order, but the money has been taken out of my cc. 
my order will most likely be cancelled right?

thanks for the replies!

Had this happen when I ordered the OG whites. CC charged, as well. Order processed and received without a hitch. You should be good.

Give it sometime geez. The release was just yesterday and I'm sure the system is sorting thru the orders..it wasn't just 20 orders...be patient for Christ sake.

ADC is known to always take a couple of days before the ship/send out confirmation. Just check with their order tracker once in a while. 

Shipping questions already? Y'all really scared about not getting a pair of these GRs? If you strike out here I'm sure there's PLENTY of places to grab in the coming weeks. And by then most won't even want them anymore because they not limited :lol:

Give me the triple blacks b

anyone else seeing gradients already reduced in price all over the place? i get the feeling they'll go deep discount.. i may even crumble and buy some

ADC is known to always take a couple of days before the ship/send out confirmation. Just check with their order tracker once in a while. 
Exactly.  Most of the time the order is at my door or a day away by the time I get tracking info.  Especially when they are dealing with one of these big releases.  Patience is required, though I still expect us to be sifting through pages of shipping/billing questions over the coming days.

big foot europeans, please can someone buy the 49 1/3 (US14) OG sat on adc. i'm sick of seeing it.

New whites don't look good to me at all. I think the majority of those that already have the whites will lean that way, and those without will love them.

But I also don't really care for the OG whites, even though I have 2 pairs. Too white for me. Bizarre. Its like saying i don't like chocolate because it tastes too much like chocolate.

On hand comparison is what I want to do...  Then decide...  Regardless, its either Im down $195 or I return them...  
laugh.gif

Give it sometime geez. The release was just yesterday and I'm sure the system is sorting thru the orders..it wasn't just 20 orders...be patient for Christ sake.
you think mine will get cancelled? can you call up adidas and inquire about my order? Just don't mention "can" and "cancel" in the same sentence. 

Back
Top Bottom