ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Was disappointed at first but after trying them on these are amazing. Starting to like the cream accents.
I don't have any UB's.... but this was from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in this thread (page 71). 

Do the OG all whites really have that much yellow in them?

Do the 2.0 whites have any yellow in them, or are they pure white with the only exception being the gray stripe detail?

yeah the OG whites have that much yellow when you really look at them closely.  As for the new batch with the grey stripe, not sure

Copped both + drake x future tix. Today was a good day. 
pimp.gif
Got them tix just now. 
pimp.gif

the off white on the GR Triple White 1.0 isn't even noticeable when worn. Only if you look really up close. I remember people thinking they bought the wrong pair or a used pair when they first got theirs in. IMO, it looks better than the 2.0 with the gradient knit and the grey stripe. 

the off white on the GR Triple White 1.0 isn't even noticeable when worn. Only if you look really up close. I remember people thinking they bought the wrong pair or a used pair when they first got theirs in. IMO, it looks better than the 2.0 with the gradient knit and the grey stripe. 
Agreed, it's not really too noticeable unless you get up close. However, I think it adds some nice depth/dimension, and certainly doesn't hurt the shoe/colorway. I love my pair. Having said that, I think the 2.0s are still nice, just not AS nice. I copped and will make my final judgement when I have them in hand.

From what I've heard, these are in store right now but haven't dropped on ADC... I'll check my local shop and if I see anything I'll post pics
I'm pretty sure the Broadway store in NYC had them. I didn't even know 2.0 core blacks had dropped so I was kinda confused by the pk pattern. It's definitely different than the 1.0, almost a bit of a gradient

From what I've heard, these are in store right now but haven't dropped on ADC... I'll check my local shop and if I see anything I'll post pics
Thanks. I'll drive by the Adidas store at south coast and report back. Finally found some OG core black on stockx but it's taking forever.

I'm pretty sure the Broadway store in NYC had them. I didn't even know 2.0 core blacks had dropped so I was kinda confused by the pk pattern. It's definitely different than the 1.0, almost a bit of a gradient

I can't get into the gradients, I don't like the variation of color and how the pattern changes the 'shape' of the toe box. All in all an easy pass for me regardless of color combination.

Adidas SF Westfield de nada on this new white gradient pair (not sure if someone has already posted). Checked yesterday.

the Core Black 2.0 (technically 3.0)  with the Continental sole has dropped in certain Adidas stores but not yet online. And yes, they are gradient pattern knitted. Toe box is not completely black. 

One of the many things I dislike the gradient is that they separate the color differences, at least on the OG knit, it's incorporated in so it's a mixture of 2 colors. 

Last edited:
To be honest, the new core black I saw in store yesterday was not very gradient-like. I don't think people are gonna hate it that much. I need to return my triple white 2.0s because of the glue smear on em, I'll take a pic of the new blacks if no one else has yet

I can't get into the gradients, I don't like the variation of color and how the pattern changes the 'shape' of the toe box. All in all an easy pass for me regardless of color combination.
Agree about changing the shape.  I tried a couple of different gradients and on feet the shoes look longer and pointier while the OG knit is a more neutral shape.  I already need to size up so I don't want anything making the toebox seem even bigger.  

To be honest, the new core black I saw in store yesterday was not very gradient-like. I don't think people are gonna hate it that much. I need to return my triple white 2.0s because of the glue smear on em, I'll take a pic of the new blacks if no one else has yet
this was shared by an NT member yesterday. Looks very Gradient-ish to me. I don't doubt there are people who don't mind it, especially those newly into the UB game. But I'm willing to bet there are some OG UB heads that dislike the gradient knit, no matter how close the 2-3 different shades of black or white are on these new core blacks and new triple whites. 

Last edited:

this was shared by an NT member yesterday. Looks very Gradient-ish to me. I don't doubt there are people who don't mind it, especially those newly into the UB game. But I'm willing to bet there are some OG UB heads that dislike the gradient knit, no matter how close the 2-3 different shades of black or white are on these new core blacks and new triple whites. 
Yeah that's what I saw in store. Kinda like the new triple whites it's hard to really get a sense for it from a pic. I thought the small middle black stripe of the gradient stands out more in person, almost seemed reflective

Back
Top Bottom