ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I were y'all, I would buy stock in ADC.

They're killing it.

They got Boost technology which is exponentially better than any other cushioning system on the market.

They have Dame Lillard, who is one of the most up and coming NBA stars.

They have Kanye. He pretty much owns everything.

Finally, soccer or football, is still their cash cow.

Then is you add their every expanding market in American football, with DeMarco Murray and the Hurricanes, they're almost unstoppable.

You're reaching, like really reaching.

and now with Puma and Skeechers putting out boost like product(Skeechers is all insole) at a much cheaper price point, they'll get the casual person before Adidas. The average person isn't going to pay $190 for a pair of sneakers and that's where the money is, the average person.

Last edited:
You're reaching, like really reaching.

and now with Puma and Skeechers putting out boost like product(Skeechers is all insole) at a much cheaper price point, they'll get the casual person before Adidas. The average person isn't going to pay $190 for a pair of sneakers and that's where the money is, the average person.
nmd is that mass appeal shoe isnt it 

plus they are also riding the boston marathon win to push running shoes 

Lol a dude I know says that the Adidas Yeezy boost 350 pirate black 2.0 is a straight up trade for the Jordan 1 SBB... can't be right?

Its been awhile since i ordered from ADC so could you guys tell me if they deliver to your door or in the mailbox? Thanks in advance!

Not at all.
Nobody whos sneaker savvy is doing that trade.
Thanks guys, I almost was thinking I was crazy... His argument is that because yeezys aren't selling for that much here in the netherlands, that it justifies the straight up trade..
sick.gif

Thanks guys, I almost was thinking I was crazy... His argument is that because yeezys aren't selling for that much here in the netherlands, that it justifies the straight up trade..
sick.gif
Whenever a guy has to make an argument for a trade, you know he's ******...

sick.gif
In todays market, no...  BUT if both party is getting what they really WANT, sure...  LOL  

(Yeah I know...  You can sell Yeezy and cop SBB if you want it and have extra...  LOL)

Last edited:
been out of the loop. Anybody can confirm their GS new Triple Whites have the grey stripe too? I thought people were seeing the GS in stores where the knit is actually all white and doesn't have the grey stripe. Yesterday at an Adidas store, I saw a GS pair on the wall and it had the grey stripe. 
sick.gif

been out of the loop. Anybody can confirm their GS new Triple Whites have the grey stripe too? I thought people were seeing the GS in stores where the knit is actually all white and doesn't have the grey stripe. Yesterday at an Adidas store, I saw a GS pair on the wall and it had the grey stripe. 
sick.gif
GS received 2 versions of triple whites.  One with the grey stripe, the other all white. 

WOW THANK YOU FOR THIS!

Longtime lurker here. Thank you to this thread for being insightful on sizing and all. 

I would like to give back to this community soon somehow.

edit: in reply to just blaze's link for mystery grey.

Last edited:

sick.gif
My girl's pair that arrived yesterday - BA9274

The kids are going to be flossing on grown men.
laugh.gif
lol it doesn't make sense why adidas did that IMO. I happened to pass by an Adidas store yesterday and thought let me see if they got the new triple whites in. Saw it on the womens/kids section and saw the grey stripe and I'm like wtf. Wheres the REAL triple white like I see people posting and selling months ago. I already returned my triple white 2.0 back to adidas. Wanted to pick up the women's real triple white for my gf. 

ADC usually is not sig required so they'll leave it...
I ordered 3 pairs and it all came at the same day. FedEx left a note instead so I either had to wait til the next day or drive 20 mins to where they left the package. I chose the latter.

I believe they try for 3 business days then leave it at their facility nearby for 2 business days and if still don't pick it up, they return it back to the sender.

I ordered 3 pairs and it all came at the same day. FedEx left a note instead so I either had to wait til the next day or drive 20 mins to where they left the package. I chose the latter.

I believe they try for 3 business days then leave it at their facility nearby for 2 business days and if still don't pick it up, they return it back to the sender.
So far, all my ADC orders have been left at my front door including the 2 pairs I got Monday...  Was your shipment sig required? 

Back
Top Bottom