ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some who live in the boondocks couldn't cop for retail. I get that. But ebay etc got FLOODED...It was time to make a move at that point. But fools are cheap AF and don't wanna pay asking...Dunno, I just don't have sympathy for people like that. 
I was seeing local BST groups selling for $200-$230 SHIPPED, and people still hesitated.
I hear ya both...  It was the hopes of an ADC flooding restock...  I was the same...  

I was seeing local BST groups selling for $200-$230 SHIPPED, and people still hesitated.
Yep, anyone in the US could have had a pair for $230 or less.  Once they started dropping in Champs folks got greedy and decided that they were only going to settle for retail.  Looks like a bad decision now...

thats because people are greedy. they only want what they cant have, and then when they can have it, they want it under retail/at a discount.

To the UB1.0 users with the thin as non-continental  sole, how long did your sole last? and how bad does it get when the sole is just flat? 

trying to decide if i should get rid of my 1.0 triple whites.

Last edited:

PM if you can fit into a 9.5.
He's going to offer 180 shipped 
roll.gif

To the UB1.0 users with the thin as non-continental  sole, how long did your sole last? and how bad does it get when the sole is just flat? 

I think @tankdayglo  has a pear that  almost has no knobs...  From what I remember, it still is fine.

my core black's knobs are pretty much gone. bought them in november and i would wear a lot casually. its almost to the boost lol

Traction actually improves once the nubs wear down to a flat profile.  I haven't worn mine out yet but I have read about runners who have said you can expect several hundred miles before getting close to exposing the boost material.  For casual wear and walking, I would expect much more mileage.

I think @tankdayglo  has a pear that almost has no knobs...  From what I remember, it still is fine.
Yeah the whole issue w/ the og outsole is blown way out of proportion. My OG core blacks are basically flat now and are still fine. I'd say it took like 20+ wears to get them fully flat but once they get there they stay that way for a while. I'm not even close to wearing through to the boost, never seen that actually happen aside from people cracking through the outsole before it wears down, seen that happen with the continental sole too though.

let's compare who has the best performing stock in the last 52 weeks tho? Adidas is crushing it. That was my point. But yes, I agree with what you're saying. They have a new CEO, they've made several other important news. I don't think the stock market cares that Ultra Boosts are "hyped" lol

I'm not saying it makes sense to invest NOW, it sure as hell is paying off for me though :nthat:  

So you quoted me, why?

Back
Top Bottom