ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
only 8 left if anyone needs
smile.gif
How much with shipping to Spain? :smile:  size 8

@snappykevin  

Edit:  sorry!! I understood "..in my shop"  hahaha xD

Last edited:
Sent my Triple Whites back after receiving them last night...joints were a little too white for my taste. And the material makes them look like socks.

Last edited:
bought core blacks, mystery greys, and triple whites in the span of three weeks.

told myself i'm done copping kicks for the rest of the year.... adidas quit releasing nice things please!! smh 
mean.gif

Of course they blur the part of the shoe w/ the three stripes on the toe haha.

They do look pretty good on foot though...

"But but but...Under Armor! UBs are just hype" 
I love Adidas but these quotes don't exactly mean they are dominating the industry.  I'm not a UA fan but they have posted 26 consecutive quarters of more than 20% growth, so Adidas hitting 26% in Q1 (while UA had over 30%) means they are just now catching up.  It's a good time for athleisure and I'm glad to see Adidas getting their share, but it's yet to be seen whether they can sustain.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/busines...-bz-under-armour-earnings-20160421-story.html

Last edited:

I love Adidas but these quotes don't exactly mean they are dominating the industry.  I'm not a UA fan but they have posted 26 consecutive quarters of more than 20% growth, so Adidas hitting 26% in Q1 (while UA had over 30%) means they are just now catching up.  It's a good time for athleisure and I'm glad to see Adidas getting their share, but it's yet to be seen whether they can sustain.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/busines...-bz-under-armour-earnings-20160421-story.html
First of all, I never said anything about "Dominating" the industry. I was specifically giving a rebuttal to all the Adidas naysayers who have been claiming this "new" popularity is a fad...Under Armor is absolutely getting crushed since the date of your article you posted FYI

http://fortune.com/2016/05/04/under-armour-shares-execs-leave/

It's easy for UA to be growing every quarter since they're a newer brand with zero culture, zero legacy and zero international appeal. Nike and Adidas have a much harder task of growing as established brands in the sector. Again, look at Adidas stock in the last 12 months compared to their rivals. Things are on the up, way way up.

Edit: Full disclosure I'm an Adidas shareholder so I'm biased 

Last edited:

First of all, I never said anything about "Dominating" the industry. I was specifically giving a rebuttal to all the Adidas naysayers who have been claiming this "new" popularity is a fad...Under Armor is absolutely getting crushed since the date of your article you posted FYI

http://fortune.com/2016/05/04/under-armour-shares-execs-leave/

It's easy for UA to be growing every quarter since they're a newer brand with zero culture, zero legacy and zero international appeal. Nike and Adidas have a much harder task of growing as established brands in the sector. Again, look at Adidas stock in the last 12 months compared to their rivals. Things are on the up, way way up. 
True but UA taking a bath in the market in recent weeks has nothing to do with their products or sales numbers.  Management instability will almost always scare off investors.  There are also other factors at play regarding stock prices such as Adidas' excellent dividend yield compared to their sportswear competitors.  

As for the Adidas is big, UA is small argument, that can easily be turned around and used to Nike's advantage.  They beat Adidas 14% to 10% in worldwide sales growth last year, despite having a MUCH bigger base.  All indicators that the whole category is doing well, and Adidas is rising with that tide.  Again, I'm an Adidas fan and hope to see them keep up this growth over the long term.  But I can understand why some are skeptical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom