ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2020304
The grey line is not as bad as everyone made it seem. Outlines the shoe more, compared to the pk nmds, which still look like they where made from a dirty mattress ( imo) I'm gonna rock the crap out of these at Disney world next weekend.

hey guys, could I get a price check on these? DS size 8

TIA
I'd pay a little over retail considering you can't find this colorway anywhere anymore. The only pair in my size on eBay and guy wants $250 which i think is way too much. Retail was $120, depending on how bad you want them is up to you. I wouldn't pay more than $180. 

hey guys, pardon if im asking a stupid question. 

Are there differences in UB shoe boxes' size? The box my creams came with is wider and longer than my friend's royal blue's box. Mine is also smooth while his is a bit glosy.

Maybe it differs across some models or the model that were exclusive to which region.

Cheers.

hey guys, pardon if im asking a stupid question. 

Are there differences in UB shoe boxes' size? The box my creams came with is wider and longer than my friend's royal blue's box. Mine is also smooth while his is a bit glosy.

Maybe it differs across some models or the model that were exclusive to which region.

Cheers.
All mine have a similar finish but there are definitely different sizes.  I think someone here checked and size 9 and below have a smaller box than the larger sizes.  Makes sense for shipping purposes.  Why have a pair of 7s rattling around in a box that can hold size 14s?

Triples whites 2.0 came in.. fit fine, size 13, same at 3M. 

But they're going back. Don't like the way they look on foot, not my style. 

If someone here wants, see sig.  

Back
Top Bottom