ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plenty more will agree once the rubber hits the road.... 8)

For me the blacks go...

Unreleased Triple Black > WW > CB 3M > CB 2.0 > No longer of any concern... Collabs included.

If the 2.0 had come out funky like this, I might agree with many of the shooters... but they nailed it.

Fail Sauce
View media item 2027001

wait, this is how the 2.0's look?

Well, for some reason, Adidas restocked a single pair of size 8 and size 12 Ultra Boost 1.0 Black Core. I managed to get an order confirmation via my phone after multiple failed attempts online and it not letting me check out.

So, as long as Adidas doesn't cancel, I can do a comparison between the  S77417 and BB3909. Will take pics and provide fit comments.

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/S77417.html

http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/BB3909.html

Took a screenshot and then used paint to crappily black out my info:

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies fam.  I live in NYC, think i'd be able to just walk in to the adidas shop here and cop triple whites? or should i get the bots ready

Thanks for the replies fam.  I live in NYC, think i'd be able to just walk in to the adidas shop here and cop triple whites? or should i get the bots ready
Not sure tbh. I'm not familiar with NYC but apparently triple white's released today at Champs along with 2.0. FinishLine are doing an online release this week and Eastbay releases them online on 5/12/16 at 7 am PST or 10 am EST.

I imagine if you come early (day of release), you shouldn't have a huge problem. I'm not sure if people line up in SF at Niketown for big releases or the Adidas SF store.

Last edited:

Not sure tbh. I'm not familiar with NYC but apparently triple white's released today at Champs along with 2.0. FinishLine are doing an online release this week and Eastbay releases them online on 5/12/16 at 7 am PST or 10 am EST.

I imagine if you come early (day of release), you shouldn't have a huge problem. I'm not sure if people line up in SF at Niketown for big releases or the Adidas SF store.
hmm I wonder if the champs in times square got em

I got exams thursday morning :frown: unlucky timing

definitely lines at adidas SF for big releases.

So Adidas is calling these gradients "Core Black / Core Black / Core Black"    Lots of sad folks in Europe were believing they'd get the triple blacks on 6/1.  
laugh.gif

The 2.0s already released at the adidas store around my way. Saw them last week but was so underwhelming I forgot bout them lol. They had a wool like look to em tho

So Adidas is calling these gradients "Core Black / Core Black / Core Black"    Lots of sad folks in Europe were believing they'd get the triple blacks on 6/1.  
laugh.gif
I have heard of rumours of the triple blacks releasing 6/1 on sneaker blogs. But I'm guessing that is the US release?

I have heard of rumours of the triple blacks releasing 6/1 on sneaker blogs. But I'm guessing that is the US release?

That 6/1 date people got from the Europe FTL release calendar. Most assumed core black x 3 meant triple black with black boost. Looks like theyre actually getting core black 2.0

So for like Yeezy's right? They don't do raffles? Do you imagine we would get Yeezy like lines for triple White or triple black, which releases soon?
There was a long line for NMD day.  Keep in mind how many sneakerheads/hypebeasts/resellers there are in the bay area, especially with westfield being so accessible by bart.  people will definitely line up if the information on the drop is out there.

That 6/1 date people got from the Europe FTL release calendar. Most assumed core black x 3 meant triple black with black boost. Looks like theyre actually getting core black 2.0
Thanks for the clarification. That's hilarious though for those in Europe who haven't realized.

Quick question does anyones feet get hot and sweaty in ultra boost? Is there any tips in order to stop this love this shoe so comfy just wish I didn't have that issue.

Quick question does anyones feet get hot and sweaty in ultra boost? Is there any tips in order to stop this love this shoe so comfy just wish I didn't have that issue.
What type of socks do you wear. I wear a thin no show socks and I have no problem with it.

Back
Top Bottom