ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quick question does anyones feet get hot and sweaty in ultra boost? Is there any tips in order to stop this love this shoe so comfy just wish I didn't have that issue.
i wear thin dri-fit running socks. i have no issues with those socks in ultra boost.

Quick question does anyones feet get hot and sweaty in ultra boost? Is there any tips in order to stop this love this shoe so comfy just wish I didn't have that issue.
Don't wear thick socks and is the ultra boost your tts or they fit snug? I have never had that problem happen to me and I wear boost daily.

Is there a specific pair that makes your feet sweaty? I don't have issues with my feet getting hot and sweaty in my 3Ms or Chalks but my CB 1.0s get super sweaty because the PK in the toe box is so tightly sewn/knitted. I suspect this may be the case with other non-wool PK pairs with the old/OG knit pattern (except 3M).

Is there a specific pair that makes your feet sweaty? I don't have issues with my feet getting hot and sweaty in my 3Ms or Chalks but my CB 1.0s get super sweaty because the PK in the toe box is so tightly sewn/knitted. I suspect this may be the case with other non-wool PK pairs with the old/OG knit pattern (except 3M).
3Ms do it, haven't wore my white 2.0s yet, I thought maybe it had to due with the tightness of the shoe but even if I went up half a size I don't think that would change anything right? I have a bit or room between my big toe and the end of the toe box. 

Kinda ironic that the 'best pair of gradients so far' are the ones where the gradient pattern is hidden [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yea lol. You can definitely still see the gradient pattern from the knit and the different colors used, but I agree it is less noticeable than the other gradient pairs. At least the three colors they chose are very similar.

Last edited:
How does the ultra boost OG fits? Say compared to creams. I'm a 9.5US in creams, could possibly do 9 as well.
So was wondering if I could do 8.5US in the OG? Lol, no go if I have to do that whole lotus foot thing

There is a benefit to all these new drops being gradients, my wallet stays more full 
nthat.gif

..... that is until I find that 3M restock 
laugh.gif
 That's the last UB to check off my list and I'm for real done with the line if most of the future releases are those gradients.  

How does the ultra boost OG fits? Say compared to creams. I'm a 9.5US in creams, could possibly do 9 as well.
So was wondering if I could do 8.5US in the OG? Lol, no go if I have to do that whole lotus foot thing
I believe the Creams fit .5 size big. My creams feel more loose compared to my White 1.0 - both are same size. 

I believe the Creams fit .5 size big. My creams feel more loose compared to my White 1.0 - both are same size. 

Hmm sounds like the 8.5us OG might be too tight for my liking. Not sure if stuck the bottle at it and with loosening cage would help haha.

Hmm sounds like the 8.5us OG might be too tight for my liking. Not sure if stuck the bottle at it and with loosening cage would help haha.

Not worth it. I wear a 9.5 in all the ub but bought a 10 for the og since that's all that was left and I barely notice a difference between the 9.5 and 10s. An 8.5 would kill my foot.

Seriously man, its so inconvenient. When I worked for Nike that easy Swoosh account access was heaven
the fact that you have to go to the store when something drops online just plain sucks. by the time you get there its already sold out.

Last edited:
Not worth it. I wear a 9.5 in all the ub but bought a 10 for the og since that's all that was left and I barely notice a difference between the 9.5 and 10s. An 8.5 would kill my foot.

I've tried on 8.5US(think it was the gradient blue green CW)a while back ago and it was surprisingly not that snug.
Maybe it would bad if I were to wear them for a whole day even for casual walking and outing.

Lookin to grab first pair of UBs. Anyone own flyknit trainers that can compare sizes? Thanks
I wear US13 Flyknit but UB13 is very tight for me, but removing insole is good.

I personally recommend half size up from Flyknit which seems to be so for most of my friends.

Lookin to grab first pair of UBs. Anyone own flyknit trainers that can compare sizes? Thanks
Best thing to do is fit a pair instore. People have different preferences. Some go half size up and some go tts even if its the same shoe.

Back
Top Bottom