ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Footlockers got the White and Black 2.0s today. Looks like a general nationwide release according to the LL 
nerd.gif
Yep.. 

http://sneakernews.com/2016/05/11/triple-white-adidas-ultra-boosts-just-released/

So a seller just posted a pair of the og whites on Klekt in my size for 200$. Haven't seen them for that price in ages so I had to take the shot and bought them straight from Klekts website. Let's see if all goes well. They looked all good on the pictures in the listing and the buyers protection via Klekt and PayPal made me take a risk.

I have the 2.0 at my desk, and damn, 1.0 just looks better to me. The look of the UB that I know and love. 
No doubt 1.0 is better than the 2.0. Imo the only thing better with the 2.0 is the white continental outsole.

I have the 2.0 at my desk, and damn, 1.0 just looks better to me. The look of the UB that I know and love. 
1.0 is way better than the 2.0, in my opinion  (before people start saying that I'm finding something to ***** about). I know some folks were knocking on the 1.0 having that yellow-ish knit compared to the whiter knit on the 2.0. Well, the yellow-ish knit is way harder to notice than the so-called "subtle"  gray stripe on the 2.0.

Last edited:
Just got my OG 1.0 from Revup. The off white threads are a lot different from earlier FTW whites. It is definitely more yellow/cream when I compared them to the DS OG whites I got back in December. Not a big deal at all, just an observation.

Just got my OG 1.0 from Revup. The off white threads are a lot different from earlier FTW whites. It is definitely more yellow/cream when I compared them to the DS OG whites I got back in December. Not a big deal at all, just an observation.
Hmm... I'll have to check mine out when I get home today, but that isn't the news I wanted to hear. 

I hate yellow. 

Ate at Johnny Rockets yesterday and my waitress had all black UBs on. I asked her where she got them and she said her boyfriend works for Adidas

Back
Top Bottom