ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's IMHO a flaw in the design of the Version 1 Ultra boost. Nothing to do with socks or length. The Boost with the Continental soles I don't have this issue they are just fine. Mine start to hurt on the top of my foot pretty bad. Like other have said maybe stretching them may help but yeah it's a design issue that probably only impact a few but they (adidas) must of heard about it because i can tell it's different in the newer pairs.
Agreed. This doesn't happen when i wear my chalks, also tried on 2.0 whites and they were fine as well. I wore my silvers recently and my right shoe started to bother me within 10 minutes.

Last edited:
i reckon the gradients have a slimming/ lengthening effect on the foot. a real boon for chunky feet..

I have the same issue. I took out my insole. Problem solved.
I go no insole on all my UBs for this reason.  It's definitely not a size issue as I have plenty of room at the toe.  Some people just have a taller instep, and if you add in feet that are wide, it makes it even worse.  I have had this problem before with other shoes that feature a sock opening since you can't adjust it for fit like a traditional tongue design.

For anyone who still can't decide on these. Gradients are clear, 1.0 still better imo.
thanks!!!

I prefer 1.0  
wink.gif

This is today 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

What's so disappointing about the 2.0 TWs?
people always just need something to ***** about....OR the 1.0s were THAT incredible which has lead to the whine fest? I dunno I think they look great. 
i don't think its that at all (people just finding something to complain about)

you can't call a shoe "all white" and then throw some grey streaks on them.

we were just expecting a better version of the triple white UB (not even sure how you could even make the UB 1 better).  

we were just expecting a better version of the triple white UB (not even sure how you could even make the UB 1 better).  
Make a better outsole. Nubs are water-challenged. And continental soles squeak like you are in the NBA playoffs.

What's so disappointing about the 2.0 TWs?
99% of us don't like the gradient pattern.  that's why gradient UB are sitting on your local shelf and solid patterning is sold out
Im not a huge fan of the gradient either, but the pic you posted looked nice imo. Gradient isnt too contrasting
when you see them in person, you'll change your mind.  gradient pattern is very visible and out of place, imo

Back
Top Bottom