ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

need to drop more college colorways. a ucla or michigan pair would be 
smokin.gif
that maize and blue
smokin.gif
The better hurry if they want to release a UoM version.... they switch over from Adidas school to Nike/Jordan school in the next few months, I believe. 

shoepalace did the same thing when they first dropped the creams. They had the right SKU and incorrect colors listed. Everyone that ordered those that time got CREAMS. So everyone that got their order in is getting creams.

24981177011_89e1291239_b.jpg

Literally just got cart jacked while on the phone with Shoe Palace. For the sake of the forum..

shoepalace did the same thing when they first dropped the creams. They had the right SKU and incorrect colors listed. Everyone that ordered those that time got CREAMS. So everyone that got their order in is getting creams.
yes on the phone now with them and they are saying the same thing

Man, I learned my lesson. Cop now and figure it out later. Posted the link by chance without copping. If anyone got more than one and has size 12, pm me.
damn dude. NT and even SL followers ate off that link you're the one that found it. someone oop this man a size 12. and lesson learned, BNTL, or at least wait on it before u decide and then when u do share the link.

Core black 2.0 restocked on adc. For some reason only a few sizes show up on the desktop site but on mobile FSR

I only saw the black and iron metallic silver colorway. There was a black and white colorway page as well? Damn, those had to have been the 3Ms if that's the case.

Looks like ShoePalace updated the chalk description "Ultra Boost LTD Low Mens Running Shoe (Cream Off White/Chalk White) Limit one."

If I learned anything from the Cream UBIQ launch, is that there's a good chance ShoePalace will restock a couple more sizes soon from people who ordered 2 or more.

Back
Top Bottom