ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Revup shipment came in yesterday but just got a chance to get them now. I didn't even have to look at prod. date i can already tell with that strong *** smell of glue. 
laugh.gif

Just got the cancellation email from Shoe Palace... I only ordered one pair by the way [emoji]128514[/emoji] SMH

Just got the cancellation email from Shoe Palace... I only ordered one pair by the way [emoji]128514[/emoji] SMH
Probably means they cancelling them all then? If that's the case, they might release them formally via an announcement (i.e. typical release day 503 error website crash galore). 

I think the link (to the sold out page) is dead too now? 

Last edited:
Damn it why did I have to miss on Creams again

I was keeping tabs on a pair on Grailed for $250 shipped... but it looks like they've sold now. 

Probably means they cancelling them all then? If that's the case, they might release them formally via an announcement (i.e. typical release day 503 error website crash galore). 

I didnt an email yet about any cancellation??????

I didnt an email yet about any cancellation??????
I doubt they're cancelling all the orders, no reason for them to do that.

There are just gonna be a handful of cancellations for overselling and the rest will most likely still get their pairs.

I called and talked to customer service. There is no plans for cancellation but the individual I spoke to doesn't know what higher ups are planning. He said the shoe was not even uploaded completely when it was sold out. It wasn't intended to be purchasable until the picture and description were up and accurate. They hand'n't even taken any pictures yet either. 

He did mention to keep an eye on the website over the next few days as there are sometimes cancellations for when Shoe Palace calls a customer to confirm something about the payment for example and they do not hear back. 

By the way, this restock wasn't even on the Shoe Palace calendar so I guess it was kind of "random" based on his interpretation. 

Last edited:

I called and talked to customer service. There is no plans for cancellation but the individual I spoke to doesn't know what higher ups are planning. He said the shoe was not even uploaded completely when it was sold out. It wasn't intended to be purchasable until the picture and description were up and accurate. They hand'n't even taken any pictures yet either. 

He did mention to keep an eye on the website over the next few days as there are sometimes cancellations for when Shoe Palace calls a customer to confirm something about the payment for example and they do not hear back. 

By the way, this restock wasn't even on the Shoe Palace calendar so I guess it was kind of "random" based on his interpretation. 
That's the case with almost every shoe palace drop though, they always release product before the images & other info have fully loaded.

good thing shoe palace doesnt allow non usa billing address because i would have been salty as hell missing on em again.

looks like im just going to pay rape price of 360 canadian (275 usd)  locally.

That's the case with almost every shoe palace drop though, they always release product before the images & other info have fully loaded.
Yeah, it's not surprising. They accidentally released the Rios early last week. Didn't cancel the orders but still messed up. 

Good time to be sitting on 3 pairs of Creams [emoji]128200[/emoji]

Only gonna get better I suspect. Wonder if they'll ever get to a point where I can trade + some weed for some SNS 

Back
Top Bottom