ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Good time to be sitting on 3 pairs of Creams [emoji]128200[/emoji]

Only gonna get better I suspect. Wonder if they'll ever get to a point where I can trade + some weed for some SNS 
i was going to say that would be easy, then i just looked at the price of SNS now on ebay.. godddddamnnn i sold them for way too little lmao

i was going to say that would be easy, then i just looked at the price of SNS now on ebay.. godddddamnnn i sold them for way too little lmao
I could have copped locally for $305 in February 
embarassed.gif
 But I was obsessed with the RF x Tubular Dooms. Didn't end up getting either. 

Last edited:
Wait what? Why would the value of Creams be going up? Wouldn't it just keep going down considering all these restocks are just a sign of things to come? It seems now that these have been restocking like every other week or so.

Last edited:
Wait what? Why would the value of Creams be going up? Wouldn't it just keep going down considering all these restocks are just a sign of things to come? It seems now that these have been restocking like every other week or so.

re-stocking every other week? lol, what sites are you looking at bro?

LOL I should say everytime I check this thread it seems like there is a restock of some sort not too long ago.

dang bro, you were gonna make me sad AF that I kept missing out on these lol. Need to get my hands on a pair...BUT, arent they releasing new colorways this summer?

It def is the creams. I ordered from sp in January and the color was the mg color description with cream sku and they ended up being creams. Pissed I missed this restock. I would've loved a second pair.

Last edited:

damn lol. my pair still DS. Prolly still gonna keep em, but it does make me think though...i really want some burgundys even though they're real hard to find right now

missing restocks is one thing.... missing the triple black release is another.  I seriously wonder how much money and time was spent in making that sp website... smh

Damn, congrats to those who didn't get cancelled on SP. I thought I copped quickly too, my order went through at 3:57 EST. Maybe because I paid via PayPal?

Back
Top Bottom