ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone help me find solar reds in a size 13?

Champs has them on their website, but only says "Available in Stores"

Go into your local Champs store and they should be able to order them for you. My "plug" @ Champs says some sizes are as cheap as $120 shipped..

so do you will the spring shoe trees be able to help if the toe box feels snug to me? My toe knuckles pop out slightly like a boner on my 8.5 silvers while it's fine on my 8.5 royals....

Silvers run a little smaller for some reason all my UBs are 9.5 but i had to remove the insoles on the silvers to make them fit. For what its worth i keep a pair of shoe trees in them to help stretch out the knit it the toe box but not sure if its really that effective.

Last edited:
Saw that yesterday, been thinking about getting a pair of those to use for running, almost copped but they're out of my size.

How are people sizing these? I was probably just gonna go TTS...

Yeah i went .5 down from my TTS and they fit perfect. Whilst the Primeknit does have a slightly more rigid construction it does also stretch out a bit.

What's up y'all! New to NikeTalk and this awesome thread. Great community in here. I was wondering if anyone could legit check these HS? From Topflysneakers on IG Thanks in advance
View media item 2032801

Last edited:
Black lace swap... both look good to me.
happy.gif

smokin.gif
  Can you post a side shot with black laces?

Same thing.

Lol yeah they are pretty comprable but in hand they look distinctly different. The leather cage is very nice and black liner is nice touch. Def putting black laces in. Wool has different hue then wool greys and this allows me to wear the crap outa my wools and be ok with it. Also I love grey kicks. Plus for 269 shipped not a bad price. Def wouldnt pay more than that though. All in all very happy with the pick up

Last edited:
Lol yeah they are pretty comprable but in hand they look distinctly different. The leather cage is very nice and black liner is nice touch. Def putting black laces in. Wool has different hue then wool greys and this allows me to wear the crap outa my wools and be ok with it. Also I love grey kicks. Plus for 269 shipped not a bad price. Def wouldnt pay more than that though. All in all very happy with the pick up
Throw up a comparison shot bro.  From the one comparison shot I've seen, they dont look too similar. 

Sooooo when this happen?

I had not realized that the OG silver LTD went back on hard to cop status.

Was debating on selling my pair and decided to check the market and its thin out there.

Sooooo when this happen?

I had not realized that the OG silver LTD went back on hard to cop status.

Was debating on selling my pair and decided to check the market and its thin out there.
They haven't restocked in a while, like most of the og colorways, so they're getting harder to find.

Back
Top Bottom