ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eh i'm kind of feeling these more.
Women's only colorway with this gradient I imagine? Actually, quite like it despite the gradient.

I'm okay with 2.0 Black Core gradient as I have a 1.0 as well and fortunately, the gradient isn't too visible on the triple whites to bother me.

Last edited:
Scooped second pair of triple whites sz11. Was about to send them back but thought I would help out a nter.

Let me know if interested

It doesn't do that though. A shoe tree will have no effect on the tightness of the collar area. And my question was in response to dude saying the ikea shoe trees aren't even strong enough to really do much of anything regardless.

Yep shoe trees are pretty pointless, They will (very slightly) stretch out the knit in the toe box but they will have zero effect on stretching out the collar area. To achieve this you would be better to wear them or as others have suggested use an old jam jar or simular.

Last edited:
Yep shoe trees are pretty pointless, They will (very slightly) stretch out the knit in the toe box but they will have zero effect on stretching out the collar area. To achieve this you would be better to wear them or as others have suggested use an old jam jar or simular.
so do you will the spring shoe trees be able to help if the toe box feels snug to me? My toe knuckles pop out slightly like a boner on my 8.5 silvers while it's fine on my 8.5 royals....

This whole show tree thing is a joke to me.

The new cool thing to do is to take pictures of your shoes with a shoetree in them.

:lol:. I cringe every time I see those pics.

People who take pics with shoe trees are the same ones who bring Towels and Gatorade to hydrate during to their ig sneaker photoshoots.

Just my 2 cents but as others have mentioned, shoe trees and especially quality shoe trees ($60 + typically and the best are lasted shoe trees [$100+] that perfectly fit the last of the shoe) are meant for dress/formal shoes. Especially ones that cost $200.00+. They prevent creasing, moisture absorption and prolong the life of your leather shoe whether calf, suede, lizard, alligator, etc. Using them in Boosts is a bit strange and I don't see the shoe tree helping with the life of the knit. 

I have no problem admitting that I have $115 lasted shoe trees that I use with my $600 MTO Enzo Bonafe. You can get cheap ones for $10-$30 but the investment in shoe trees should depend on how much you value the shoe as well as its actual retail value. Quality dress shoes can last 10 years if not more if cared for properly and rotated regularly. 

Last edited:
why you gotta bring this picture back into my life. im just getting past the fact that i'll never get them
laugh.gif
Women's run only? If so, damn my size 12 feet! 

Back
Top Bottom