ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Possible to trade triple white 2.0 for 1.0 version?

Bought 2 pairs of 2.0 and love em but I want the black sole too [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

No others GR entice me right now. Will eventually get core blacks but wool grey and whites are my fav and only ones I'll wear all summer

why are the solar reds not available in europe? 
mean.gif

Bought 2 pairs of 2.0 and love em but I want the black sole too [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

No others GR entice me right now. Will eventually get core blacks but wool grey and whites are my fav and only ones I'll wear all summer

general concensus is definitely 1.0 > 2.0. You either like or hate 2.0, no middling. I think itd be a difficult trade to pull straight up.

Last edited:

personally, i would not give up my 1.0's for the 2.0's. that seems to be the general consensus in here too.

so you're telling starters that they need to pay $180+tax for an extra set of laces?

No. You get the fantastically made UB CB's for $180+tax - the laces are just a bonus for the lace swap.

That's the only way to go for authentic UB laces, which, if your asking to find black laces to fit a shoe, sounds like you are.

personally, i would not give up my 1.0's for the 2.0's. that seems to be the general consensus in here too.

Really? Didn't think people hated the 2.0 like that

The upper is nice just the all white sole kills it.

No. You get the fantastically made UB CB's for $180+tax - the laces are just a bonus for the lace swap.

That's the only way to go for authentic UB laces, which, if your asking to find black laces to fit a shoe, sounds like you are.
i didn't ask for authentic; i asked for "similar." plus, i was asking for a fellow NT member and your comment did not help at all. i found it patronizing.

If they kept the 1.0 prime knit design and with the 2.0 white sole it would have been perfect.

Harder to keep that nice, clean look - imo. The black sole, for me, is what made this white shoe work. Different strokes for different folks.
But who is looking at the bottom of your shoes? It's the effect the white sole has on the side profile that I like.

Also, we already have an all white UB w/ the black outsole so it's nice to have an alternative, even if the gradient pattern ruins them for me.

Back
Top Bottom