ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They got restocked plenty of times @ boutiques, and more recently Footlocker and Champs.

Last edited:
Creams are buttery and I would consider copping them next...I have 1.0 whites coming in today from winnsports.

Was kinda surprised when I saw the pairs up on ebay a couple of days ago. Did some quick searching only to be relieved that winnsports has been mentioned in past threads on NT. How did he get 200+ pairs in 1.0 whites

Last edited:

TWs 1.0 came in from that ebay seller winnsports already

So happy to have in my size. The 8.5 i had orignally was unbearable.

Once I bought these, i posted the 8.5 on the bay for 175 obo and it sold in an hr 
eek.gif

Now just waiting on my og purps to come in and i can post a respectable boost collection pic lol
White 1.0s cannot be TW;s my man..

TW refers to the all white sole..
Lol true. I never really considered the outsole as part of a shoe colorway though.

Might as well throw in neon green while we're at it 
laugh.gif

OG solar reds came in today. They were a little more solar than i was expecting lol but i still like them a lot. Just gonna be harder to find fits for them than i thought. If they had the continental id workout in them.

Thinking about doubling up on creams for $200

OG solar reds came in today. They were a little more solar than i was expecting lol but i still like them a lot. Just gonna be harder to find fits for them than i thought. If they had the continental id workout in them.

$200 for creams? Instant cop man.

DS Creams for $200?! Heck, I would double up too

Last edited:
Didn't see this posted: 

Not sure if those are just samples or not, but if those aren't then the triple blacks will be gradient with a glossy heel cup also 
laugh.gif

Damn that was basically the main reason I bought 2 pair of the 2.0 because I thought would be able to trade one for 1.0 easily

Smh

where them $200 creams at?!

m
Didn't see this posted: 

Not sure if those are just samples or not, but if those aren't then the triple blacks will be gradient with a glossy heel cup also :lol:

Good, them being gradient will weed people out :lol:

Jokes.

Last edited:

Didn't see this posted: 

Not sure if those are just samples or not, but if those aren't then the triple blacks will be gradient with a glossy heel cup also 
laugh.gif

Looks like shiny bus driver shoes like someone mentioned earlier. If these are it, easy pass.

Back
Top Bottom