ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big ups to those who mentioned winnsports, I was just lookn for another pair of og whites this morning. For some reason their listing doesn't show up when I search for em but searched by seller and got it.
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

I really want the OG whites and they have my size 11, but to get shipped to the UK I'm looking at around £200 ($289).

I just can't justify that cost. 
frown.gif

Saw them in stock at a random FTL in my size, immediately put them down and walked out. I hope that's not the pattern they use for future releases
meltdown if triple blacks have the gradient pattern? dont look that awful from pics, then again, i havent seen them in person.

Woot! Finally lurked at the right time. Got my size 11 OG white from the Rev up sports restock. Repped 
nthat.gif

Creams just came in from the ShoePalace restock prod date of 1/16........dont look like any new runs will be coming anytime soon for them 
alien.gif

Weird how some pairs get the yellow boost and others don't. I've used grey wools as my beaters for months and the boost hasn't yellowed at all... But my creams are already starting to yellow slightly after a handful of wears. Anyone know why?

Damn, just heard that my boy traded a pair of his triple white 2.0s for some creams straight up... how do people find trades like this man?! hahahaha

Speaking of magical size 14 who bought that size 14 3m from Kratz this morning. I screwed myself posting that lol

Damn, just heard that my boy traded a pair of his triple white 2.0s for some creams straight up... how do people find trades like this man?! hahahaha
I'm trying to find someone who will trade my White 1.0 for 3M's straight up
roll.gif

Obviously not here though since everyone knows what's up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom