ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, just heard that my boy traded a pair of his triple white 2.0s for some creams straight up... how do people find trades like this man?! hahahaha
Someone let go of their creams for my TW2.0 and I'm infinitely grateful. Still some legit good people out there

I'm trying to find someone who will trade my White 1.0 for 3M's straight up
roll.gif

Obviously not here though since everyone knows what's up.
I would have took that trade, but I just traded my double up 3M's for Y-3 Pure Boost ZG straight up
nerd.gif

Trolling

has anyone had any trouble returning anything to winnsports on ebay?  im returning my 10.5 tw ub 1.0.  if anyone is interested in that, PM me!

Absolutely LOVE the CB2.0's. Will be keeping both pairs. Hope everyone returns them so i can cop more at a discount.

Definitely puts an end to trying to double up on 1.0's.

Absolutely LOVE the CB2.0's. Will be keeping both pairs. Hope everyone returns them so i can cop more at a discount.

Definitely puts an end to trying to double up on 1.0's.
I didn't mind them in person when I tried them on, better than I thought they'd be, but decided to save my money for multiples of the triple blacks.

I didn't mind them in person when I tried them on, better than I thought they'd be, but decided to save my money for multiples of the triple blacks.

were those triple blacks someone posted a day or two ago the ones we are getting? Very shiny heel cup and what looked like a gradient pattern?

were those triple blacks someone posted a day or two ago the ones we are getting? Very shiny heel cup and what looked like a gradient pattern?
Nah those are samples thankfully. Gradients w/ "mirror" heel cup.

I would be curious to see the mirror heel cup in person but I know I'd probably dislike it.

In before the "I ordered yesterday at 12:06 and still no shipping.....Am I good....or should I call/text/tweet/smoke signal Adidas to find out if Im good" posts

lol wtf. ordered that CB 1.0 from RRS for a buddy thinking it was gonna get canceled and it might actually go through. didn't like 5 of u guys cop that last size 12 already?

why? Because he might be swayed because the popular opinion is they are no good? He's wearing them right there and loves them.

Who gives a damn what people think. I know i won't be swayed.

Yeah but ur seasoned so you understand being one of the cool kids is so stupid :lol:

Back
Top Bottom