ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you're the first person I've seen who's upset over passing on gradients

lol for real. :lol:

I'm sure there were and will be others who are salty about passing on Triple Whites.

You will most likely have another chance at those, you made the right choice (unless you still ended up striking out on chalks).

For some reason I don't believe so. Clear greens, gradient blacks and other gradient pairs have restocked but these haven't yet.

I was able to get Chalks for retail so I'm not as salty.

I've kinda been doing the same as some people and I've sold most of my Jordans and basketball shoes for UBs, racers, and more comfortable runners or casual shoes like New Balances. I also like the silhouettes of runners more than Js and basketball shoes because they have a low profile. There are still some Jordan's that I'm a sucker for like 1s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 13s, 14s.

For some reason I don't believe so. Clear greens, gradient blacks and other gradient pairs have restocked but these haven't yet.
They've definitely restocked, on both ADC and in physical adidas stores and at various adidas accounts that got them. My local adidas spot has gotten at least two shipments of them in since they dropped.

is there any on feet pictures of the new triple white outside in the sun? im just wondering if the whtie is too white

is there any on feet pictures of the new triple white outside in the sun? im just wondering if the whtie is too white

It's really white. They're really nice, Im just not that into the gray stripe and would much rather have OG Whites but trust me that they are really white, it's nice.

Ultra boosts popular in london or paris? Looking to score some when I go for vacation this weekend

Am sorry.. i dont wanna be rude but.. Did i asked you smth ? Is it related to the subject or so ?  Am sorry man but am not into dis type of mood today.. generation ? You knuw me ? Whatever, just tryin' to help out some people out there nothing more :smile:

Dude if your from overseas and making a decent effort to communicate on the board and make a few misspellings, no one hear would care and most will give you a pass.
But your trying to be "cool" by purposely misspelling words and using poor grammar. It's never cool to dumb yourself down and act illiterate. & your reasoning is that your trying to help others-how can any of us read your comments?? I had to re-read what you wrote several times to comprehend what you were trying to get across.
It's not COOL or HELPFUL to ACT like a dummy.

Dude if your from overseas and making a decent effort to communicate on the board and make a few misspellings, no one hear would care and most will give you a pass.
But your trying to be "cool" by purposely misspelling words and using poor grammar. It's never cool to dumb yourself down and act illiterate. & your reasoning is that your trying to help others-how can any of us read your comments?? I had to re-read what you wrote several times to comprehend what you were trying to get across.
I hadn't seen anyone type like "dat" since I was in middle school 10 years ago. Lmaoo

I've kinda been doing the same as some people and I've sold most of my Jordans and basketball shoes for UBs, racers, and more comfortable runners or casual shoes like New Balances. I also like the silhouettes of runners more than Js and basketball shoes because they have a low profile. There are still some Jordan's that I'm a sucker for like 1s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 13s, 14s.

Yep I agree 100%. I've sold all of my basketball sneakers, primarily Classic J's. I feel so goofy wearing cheaply constructed, BS designed, poor quality clown shoes for major money. I feel so out of place now. When I put on my adidas I feel true to my identity. I played a lot of ball growing up so I understand Jordan Brands influence on my sneaker purchases but now as a grown man they have to go. Just not classy anymore-they look cheesy/tacky. I still like some Jordan's though, primary 1s, 3s and 4s in OG cws. I think the bred 1s releasing in early September are awesome. Everything else is junk.

Ultra boosts popular in london or paris? Looking to score some when I go for vacation this weekend
I can't speak for Paris, but for London you'll be lucky to find any. I think other than the recent extremely limited consortium/collabos, the latest UB that released in the UK were the 2.0 gradients.

We are starving out here.

I can't speak for Paris, but for London you'll be lucky to find any. I think other than the recent extremely limited consortium/collabos, the latest UB that released in the UK were the 2.0 gradients.

We are starving out here.
we are pretty malnourished up here in canada as well...lol

we are pretty malnourished up here in canada as well...lol
The worst part is I was in California a couple months ago and saw colourways that aren't available in the UK. I didn't get them though as I didn't have room to bring them home and thought they would release in the EU soon after anyway... 
mean.gif

is there an actual "improvement" reason adidas is going with the gradient pattern these days? or is it cus they are bored and want to anger us a little... I know some people are ok with the gradient but Im pretty sure the majority prefer the OG pattern...

Last edited:
It's really white. They're really nice, Im just not that into the gray stripe and would much rather have OG Whites but trust me that they are really white, it's nice.
In the sun, the inside of the gray stripe, it actually has a cream color to it believe it or not.

Last edited:
is there an actual "improvement" reason adidas is going with the gradient pattern these days? or is it cus they are bored and want to anger us a little... I know some people are ok with the gradient but Im pretty sure the majority prefer the OG pattern...
I think its just one of those things where they designed the gen 1s and they were a hit and the designed the gen 2s but by the time they realized the public didnt like them it was too late. They probably already had multiple styles in production. They cant just throw out all that inventory. 

lets dead the issue guys, we've got it :lol:

Last edited:
What's the going rate and value for a DS sz 9.5 solebox?
Anything under $600 would be a decent price at this point. Pairs can be had for less out there but there are a lot of fakes of them floating around too now. I'm seeing a lot of under-$400 sales on eBay & they're all fakes.

Right now is probably a good time to buy them, prices will eventually go up.

I think its just one of those things where they designed the gen 1s and they were a hit and the designed the gen 2s but by the time they realized the public didnt like them it was too late. They probably already had multiple styles in production. They cant just throw out all that inventory. 
There was a press release that went out leading up to the gradient release that the new knit pattern allowed for more ideal air flow & support for running.

Others have theorized that the new knit pattern is somehow cheaper for them to produce but I highly doubt that's the case.

Anything under $600 would be a decent price at this point. Pairs can be had for less out there but there are a lot of fakes of them floating around too now. I'm seeing a lot of under-$400 sales on eBay & they're all fakes.

Right now is probably a good time to buy them, prices will eventually go up.
Guess I'm  copping all the NMD's this weekend and flipping them to buy SB's
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom