ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IM GETTING MAD, i'm trying to cop a shoe but ebay won't let me. It says that I have to link a card to my PayPal. but I already did that, I also have the money.. What's wrong?

Facts:

I live in the Netherlands and i'm using (ebay.com)

I'd even tried to buy the shoe with a dutch creditcard but the don't accept it?

I wanted a ultraboost from the Winnstore on ebay.

IM GETTING MAD, i'm trying to cop a shoe but ebay won't let me. It says that I have to link a card to my PayPal. but I already did that, I also have the money.. What's wrong?

Facts:

I live in the Netherlands and i'm using (ebay.com)

I'd even tried to buy the shoe with a dutch creditcard but the don't accept it?

I wanted a ultraboost from the Winnstore on ebay.
Something maybe eBay customer service can answer for you?

those creams are wet. One of my goals in 2016 is to get a pair of creams keke

on the other hand, I wore my busenitz pure boost today and was reminded how mad comfy they are, but I can see how the UBs are better for running since the upper primeknit hugs your foot better

Last edited:
OG Purps came in from Bait today. Thanks again to whoever posted the link.

Womens Size 11 is just a bit big for my Mens 9.5 foot, but totally manageable. Any reason why larger womens sizes dont run in half sizes? I feel like a 10.5 would have been perfect but it doesn't look like they make em

Womens Size 11 is just a bit big for my Mens 9.5 foot, but totally manageable. Any reason why larger womens sizes dont run in half sizes? I feel like a 10.5 would have been perfect but it doesn't look like they make em
That's because women's 11 = men's 10 in adidas sizing

Larger men's sizes don't run in half sizes either, you ever seen an adidas 13.5?

Last edited:

Add extra insole if its too big.

Back
Top Bottom