ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I contacted them via email....
And others should do the same.....  
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

#invoiced

This may have been asked before already but I haven't seen it in the thread yet.

My triple white 1.0s are almost here and wanting to protect them. I heard Jason Markk's Repel may yellow the boost after some time. Would Crep be a better option for protection?  

Core black 1.0 and 2.0s in Santa Monica at the usual stores; triple white 2.0 at footlocker; and navys and white mesh nmds at footaction or champs ( forgot which one).

Core black 1.0 and 2.0s in Santa Monica at the usual stores; triple white 2.0 at footlocker; and navys and white mesh nmds at footaction or champs ( forgot which one).
Not trying to drive to Santa Monica but might have to if they have core blacks in my size.

while we are on the topic of 3Ms, shoutout to balmainish  for the info so I could scoop a pair up in Harlem the other day
still salty about those 3ms. was there on sunday, didn't see em on display and stupidly didn't ask. went back monday, asked, guy took too long to find them and some girl got the 8.5 and 9 right before me. think i just doubled up on creams though so i guess all is well

Back
Top Bottom