ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want creams. Size 6 upside down its a 9 now
frown.gif
Huh?

I wouldn't complain if there was another one but I feel like we got spoiled here already. There were a **** ton of restocks just a few weeks ago.
I copped the white 2.0s but missed out on everything else :frown:  

I just want some daily's that I can wear haha, afraid of my triple whites turning triple dirty from the streets

On the last picture we see write solebox.

On the real Solebox there is a Point after Solebox like that (SOLEBOX.)

Look on google image  :

http://www.sneakers-actus.fr/wp-con...Boost-Primeknit-Uncaged-Berlin-Tiergarten.png

and on your pictures i don't see the . after solebox

Look this fake :

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/331853538538?ul_noapp=true

good luck
Highly doubt those are fakes. I've seen two versions of fake SBs and neither of them are anywhere near the real thing, including the ebay link you posted. Those look laughably bad.

The shoes in question here have legit boost, no fakes have boost that looks that good.

The "missing" period could just be from the texture of the suede, but to be honest, I don't think either of my SB pairs have the period either and they're both 100% legit. I'll take a closer look when I get home but I don't remember that period being on my pairs and looking at my pics of them I can't see it either. Maybe the period only ended up on a few pairs. I know there were a bunch of samples produced of the SBs.

I'm not sure about how many pairs they had but it's one per customer. Wasn't really busy when I went in.

is there a difference with the creams with production dates?
Nope aside from people saying the ones with 9/15 production is a little different as far as the shade...  Something that you might see if you have the pears in hand...  11/15 and 1/16 had no difference for me...

Back
Top Bottom