ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ye, it was 37 shipping, but still thats way cheaper than anywhere else
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

way cheaper for you since you're in canada where UBs are nonexistant in terms of inventory lol. i'm glad you were able to cop.

i can't believe ppl are actually making fake boosts.....i thought that was just a J's and yeezy's thing
there's fakes of almost everything, including asics, new balances, CDG, etc...

and i don't understand the point of buying fake UBs when the "hype" behind them is the ultra boost technology. 

So minutes after I called about phone order or mail order for cream ultra boosts I find out people were allowed to order. What the hell

you didn't take any pics before shipping either pair back?
Why would I come on here to clown. You really think that Winn sold 1,000+ OG White UBs for close to retail while other places and listings have prices for $280+, Come on now lol.

Why would I come on here to clown. You really think that Winn sold 1,000+ OG White UBs for close to retail while other places and listings have prices for $280+, Come on now lol.
Considering at least five different people have chimed in saying that particular pair is legit, and all you can say is "just wait," yeah, you're coming off pretty clowny. 

No, I dont. Just look at other peoples photos and look at the boost. Lol
I did, I own 18 pairs of UBs and those look fine to me.

If they're fakes they're the best fakes ever made of the UBs. All other fakes out there have totally different looking boost man I've held them in hand. It's a stiff plastic material that feels nothing like actual boost.

None of the fake white UBs have ever had the off-white knit in the upper either.

Do any of you guys remember the bleach and washer method to clean the white utltraboost? If so, do i put a warm wash cycle or cold?

So minutes after I called about phone order or mail order for cream ultra boosts I find out people were allowed to order. What the hell
best way is to email
Do any of you guys remember the bleach and washer method to clean the white utltraboost? If so, do i put a warm wash cycle or cold?
Cold fam. I washed my pair on cold and my white ub's came out CLEAN.

I've bought the same white UB from adidas and winnsports. They are the exact same in hand. There is nothing fake about the ones he posted pictures of either. This guy...

Back
Top Bottom